There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 2012 New Era Caps (Headgear) For NFL Teams...

sweet i want a hat i can tuck my ears under!
Originally posted by Janitor:
Good idea. Probably better in the Parking Lot too, but I'm not gonna throw a hissy fit.

well, i know there are other uniform/apparel threads in the NFL forum
once fitted came out, i never really went back to snapbacks. Now snapbacks are getting trendy...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
mesh trucker = probably for the preseason/early season (warmer) games

everything else = meh

wish there was just a plain, fitted cap w/ just the oval "SF" logo (in bright, scarlet red)

mittchell and ness had a all red one but i guess the sold out...

Originally posted by awol36:
once fitted came out, i never really went back to snapbacks. Now snapbacks are getting trendy...

''hipsters''....
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Agreed, they suck.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

everything else = meh

wish there was just a plain, fitted cap w/ just the oval "SF" logo (in bright, scarlet red)

bottom one is cool even though its with the weird logo. top one is nice and retro but looks cheap :/
Not as bad as those atrocious Reebok ones from last year, god those were awful, every team looked like the f**king 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not as bad as those atrocious Reebok ones from last year, god those were awful, every team looked like the f**king 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates!

lol thats why im glad that the stores here in utah usually only carry the Mitchell & Ness caps, I've got one of last years hats, dark gray with the bottom of the bill being a deep red and the traditional 9ers logo but the white part of the logo is black and the letters are red with a white outline.
Originally posted by sfout:

everything else = meh

bottom one is cool even though its with the weird logo. top one is nice and retro but looks cheap :/

the weird logo one is one of the original 49ers logos and looks nice with the jacket to match. The hats defiantly aint cheap, Mitchell and Ness is the best quality out there..

Originally posted by sfout:

everything else = meh

the weird logo one is one of the original 49ers logos and looks nice with the jacket to match. The hats defiantly aint cheap, Mitchell and Ness is the best quality out there..

still wish that shield logo was sewn onto the jerseys (upper left chest) like the steelers do with their logo....IMO, would look better than the lame "49ers" wordmark below the collar

Edit: (also, instead of the small football above the "9", have 5 gold diamonds for our Super Bowl titles....with room for more of course)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Mar 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM ]
I don't see too much gold on those hats. Why not?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Why can't they be awesome like the MLB ones?

++1
Ummm there Is better snapbacks those r ugly ass hell go to fansedge they have better ones there.
i still keep the tag on the hats.