LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
IBTM/L
Awww he was a good announcer
RIP this thread................ oh and big Pat Summerall too
http://www.nfl.com/schedules?icampaign=Schedule_release_HP_CP

So the schedules have finally come out so what do you like and what matchups intrigue you

LOL at the Raiders opening against the Colts. Luck could have a field day with their secondary.

Uncertainty with the Redskins which will make a difference between a marquee matchup and just another game

The Ravens..............maybe they should have talked to the Maryland Terps about borrowing their stadium.
http://www.csnchicago.com/blog/bears-talk/wants-make-comebackwith-bears

Yes I know...ANOTHER TO thread but this article caught my eye. As much as this guy's antics drove me crazy when he was a niner, I can't help but feel a little sorry for him now. Thrity nine years old and he still hasn't accepted that his career is over.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:35 PM ]
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM ]
TO probably thinks he will live forever
If he would have caught that TD in the pre season last year he might still be playing for the Seahawks
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Apr 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM ]
What's funnier he thinks he's a #2 receiver or that he thinks defenses are still scared of him.

Yeah that'll work 2 diva/schizophrenic WRs, with a diva, whining, cry baby QB. Sounds like a winning formula to me.
I'm the biggest TO hater so I'll leave it at that.
lol TO is going to keep trying to make a team until he is 45 lol
those hoes want their money.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I commend him for working hard to try to get back in the NFL. I've never hated T.O. just felt like he was a young man with a really really messed up childhood that didn't receive the proper leadership, and this is the result.
Share 49ersWebzone