There are 480 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Dan Pompei ‏@danpompei

If you were Phil Emery, would you try to give up two first round picks for Browns left tackle Joe Thomas? My take: http://sulia.com/c/football/f/44e041d0-ccd5-4b94-bd20-0635e6da14d8/?source=twitter
- H E A D L I N E -
" Chilo Rachal suddenly leaves Chicago Bears " ...
The Chicago Tribune reports that Rachal was informed that he was being demoted and abruptly quit the team.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000098781/article/chilo-rachal-suddenly-leaves-chicago-bears
Fireman Ed retires because of the divided Jets fanbase who are split between Sanchez and Tebow

Sad way to go out
Originally posted by YungAce:
Fireman Ed retires because of the divided Jets fanbase who are split between Sanchez and Tebow

Sad way to go out

Lol f**k that doot! And f**k the jets and their QBs!

Mark Sanchez is a butt muncher!
as bad as things got in the 2000's. Banjo man never quit on the niners (as far as i can remember).
bandwagoner ed quits on his team because even jets fans hate jets fans
I have a feeling that a lot of the confrontations that he says he's having are mostly started by him. f**k fireman ed
Never heard of the douche
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris McCosky ‏@cmccosky

Raiola on Titus Young: "We've moved on from him. He wants to be an a*****e, let him be an a*****e. It's not my problem."
Is he even still on the team? I figured the Lions would've cut him by now.
Originally posted by jrg:

Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Chris McCosky ‏@cmccosky

Raiola on Titus Young: "We've moved on from him. He wants to be an a*****e, let him be an a*****e. It's not my problem."

Dang
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Chris McCosky ‏@cmccosky

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Is he even still on the team? I figured the Lions would've cut him by now.

Yes but he might be suspended or benched for the the duration of the season. IMHO he's screwed himself out of anything but a 1 year deal if and when he gets cut. He has to completely turn it around and realize that he is not the top dog in the league let alone on his own team. Yea at BSU he was the man but he had one of the best CFB QBs in recent memory throwing him the ball and played inferior competition, at the NFL his ceiling would be DeSean Jackson 2.0 when it reality he was going to be nothing more then a solid #3 option. Very glad the Lions acquired Mike Thomas from the Jags with him opposite CJ and Broyles in the slot the lions have a decent 3 WRs to move forward with. Wont be surprised if they draft a WR in round 2 if Young doesn't turn it around.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Quote:
Chris McCosky ‏@cmccosky

Dang

so cold in the D