LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
chargers fans are pretty clueless on that forum....lmfao @ them thinking JH was treating thurdays finale "like a playoff game" when all he was doing was showing the scab refs who's boss
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
chargers fans are pretty clueless on that forum....lmfao @ them thinking JH was treating thurdays finale "like a playoff game" when all he was doing was showing the scab refs who's boss

We in no way treated that like a real game.

1. we could have ran the score up some more and didn't. We were inches short of the goal line and kneeled.

2. It's not like we were airing it out and throwing long bombs all day... they were just that bad and we just played that good

3. Harbaugh is going to take every game seriously and he's will tell you he owes it to those players trying to make the team to keep coaching like it was the 1st string... if that means arguing with the refs to get the right all he will do that (he does it every game)

4. we took our starters out after a few plays, they kept Rivers and some of the starters in for a quarter plus.

As for owusu either we didn't want him back or he decided he would have a better chance with the Chargers and signed on their PS. I'm assuming nobody claimed him to their 53 man roster or he wouldn't have had the option of signing with whatever PS he wanted.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM ]
he sucks
I aint even mad.
i just hope that this doesn't bite us later like baldwin. How we missed baldwin and sherman still baffles me.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
he cleared waivers and saw a better opportunity at SD. With Vincent Brown's injury he has a better chance of being promoted to the active roster once he learns the system a little bit.
great talent but his brain is almost scrambled eggs
He looked better than most of our young guys.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Really would have liked to have him on our squad. He was the only other WR burner on our team aside from Moss. Good luck to him though.

Jenkins

Nathan Palmer!!! Ran a 4.34 at his pro day... That was the guy who caught the bubble pass, and out ran everyone for a touchdown, think he lives up to that speed with the pads on. Also he doesn't have the histroy of being knocked in the head to.

I keep posting this but i can't see the video Either way looks like a baller
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 1, 2012 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Really would have liked to have him on our squad. He was the only other WR burner on our team aside from Moss. Good luck to him though.

Jenkins

Nathan Palmer!!! Ran a 4.34 at his pro day... That was the guy who caught the bubble pass, and out ran everyone for a touchdown, think he lives up to that speed with the pads on. Also he doesn't have the histroy of being knocked in the head to.

I keep posting this but i can't see the video Either way looks like a baller

Im liking palmer a lot as well. i hope that we dont lose him from the ps.

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:

Were probably going to pay him the rookie minimum as if he made the final 53 or maybe even more to insure we keep him.
Good luck kid. I hope you do well except when the 9ers play the team you are on.
32" arms, the laws of physics say he is cut.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/01/the-full-list-of-saturday-waivers-claims/

The Seahawks tried to get Person too (see Colts list). I find this funny knowing how much Seahawk fans drool over their roster and Carroll's player evaluation skills.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:

Were probably going to pay him the rookie minimum as if he made the final 53 or maybe even more to insure we keep him.

Man, i hope so. Yes, it was preseason, but he had something to him.
Share 49ersWebzone