LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 327 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/3/26/2904083/2012-nfl-draft-compensation-picks-announced

This shows who got what pick and how many.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 26, 2012 at 1:30 PM ]
Manny Lawson said he is returning to the Bengals.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open New OT rules passed. Same system for regular season as the postseason.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora Reply Retweet Favorite · Open League will review all turnovers, and postseason overtime rules now apply to regular season. New IR rules/trade deadline change tabled...
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open All turnovers now will be subject to review like scoring plays. No coaching challenged will be needed.

Love it no more excuses
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open All turnovers now will be subject to review like scoring plays. No coaching challenged will be needed.

Love it no more excuses

man, that is a big one there. I like it though.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Interesting owners meeting. I like all of these a lot:

ESPN NFL - Owners voted Wednesday to adopt postseason overtime rules for the regular season

"@AdamSchefter: Pushing back trade deadline from week 6 to week 8 was tabled until May. More discussion with NFLPA needed."

"@JasonLaCanfora: League will now review all endzone plays. The rule changes that didn't pass were moving all replays to the booth, and horsecollar tackle"
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 28, 2012 at 8:32 AM ]
Wtf no more crack back blocks??
oh, nevermind. you can still crackback block, just not at the head. i've never seen a crackback block to the head anyways
Tebow lost in voting to Arian Foster for madden cover

Originally posted by frenchmov:
oh, nevermind. you can still crackback block, just not at the head. i've never seen a crackback block to the head anyways

lol
I don't mind the new rule changes
it's cute that torry holt signed a one day contract with the rams so he could retire with them.
f**K tory holt and the rams
So they didn't change the 12 men on the field flaw?
Share 49ersWebzone