There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manning's First Season.....What Happens?

Manning's First Season.....What Happens?

Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by sfout:
I think the Chargers finally get their sh*t together and win the division.

Broncos as a wild card.

nope. the 2 AFC wild card spots will go to the AFC north just like it did this year. Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers will all be 10 win teams next season barring some freak accidents.

Only Denver gets into the playoffs is if they win that division.

I'm going with no playoffs because of how stacked the AFC is as a whole.

the AFC is garbage.

This. I'm not sold on the Bengals. I would love for the Bengals to be good (I used to live in Ohio), but I think they overachieved last year.

and the Ravens and Steelers are both due for a collapse, or a setback. I could see either one not even making the playoffs, though they probably both will since the AFC sucks so bad.
Lost to the 49ers in the Super Bowl 55-10
San FranSIXo
well Dungy said he thought Peyton was targeted by Williams when he was with Fisher on the Titans......
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Dies.

OK too far. E) Gets beat by the Raiders

The raiders are going to be awful. Peyton will beat their asses. And I will laugh.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Dies.

OK too far. E) Gets beat by the Raiders

The raiders are going to be awful. Peyton will beat their asses. And I will laugh.

Yeah that's a team in major transition right now.

I think they win their division but mainly because the AFC west sucks. KC has a decent shot to win it too though. I don't think real highly of the Chargers talent, too many holes on D IMO and their OLine also, plus no #1 WR for Rivers. NE and BMore are better than the Broncos though, so I don't think they make the superbowl.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by sfout:
I think the Chargers finally get their sh*t together and win the division.

Broncos as a wild card.

nope. the 2 AFC wild card spots will go to the AFC north just like it did this year. Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers will all be 10 win teams next season barring some freak accidents.

Only Denver gets into the playoffs is if they win that division.

I'm going with no playoffs because of how stacked the AFC is as a whole.

the AFC is garbage.

This. I'm not sold on the Bengals. I would love for the Bengals to be good (I used to live in Ohio), but I think they overachieved last year.

Nah man Dalton and Green are legit, plus Benjarvis Green Ellis is a pretty good RB, and I think they have 2 first round picks. They're going for Mike Wallace too supposedly. They have a lot of good young talent. I wouldn't be surprised if Pitt fell off though.
I think the only sure thing is that there will be LOTS of drama.
The track record for QBs 36 and older is

They'll regret trading Tebow. If not this year then in the future when Manning is retired.
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Broncos versus 49ers Super Bowl.

55-10.

Swag
bump
thier division sucks

broncos won it with tebow they will win it with manning

He dies.
they make the playofffs 9-7.
Retires after getting f**ked up by us in preseason.
gets hurt during training camp and the broncos trade a future 1st round pick for josh johnson
[ Edited by DUB9IROCZ on Apr 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM ]