LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

breaking news: rams trade #2 pick to redskins!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Rams will win the Super Bowl out of this one. Maybe more than once.

lol let's not jump the gun. They still have to draft well with these picks, that's far from a given.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:
lol let's not jump the gun. They still have to draft well with these picks, that's far from a given.

and manning has to make sure he can take a hit and a blindside, thats far from a given as well.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
now sd, you know I love you but you do kind of go overboard a bit, telling us we will rue the day we cut rashaun woods, going nuts cuz coach was not at the sr bowl, over paying for brooks.to many question marks with manning and that entire team plus as a poster said, they could always screw up the picks. you are over reacting
Originally posted by cciowa:
now sd, you know I love you but you do kind of go overboard a bit, telling us we will rue the day we cut rashaun woods, going nuts cuz coach was not at the sr bowl, over paying for brooks.to many question marks with manning and that entire team plus as a poster said, they could always screw up the picks. you are over reacting

I never liked Rashaun Woods. That wasn't me.... I was upset about the Senior Bowl and Brooks though. At least at the time. Not so much now.
and manning has to make sure he can take a hit and a blindside, thats far from a given as well.

Manning has nothing do with this thread. Not sure why you mentioned him.
That is wasteful even if RGIII pans out. They'll be signing high priced FA's and 2nd rounders for 3 seasons.
That's no way to build.

Not with Jeff Fisher running the draft. His last hit was Chris Johnson. And before that it was Jevon Kearse.
Originally posted by baltien:
Not with Jeff Fisher running the draft. His last hit was Chris Johnson. And before that it was Jevon Kearse.

he had a lot on defensive side of the ball

he is a good coach (not good with qbs) but if a qb is in place he is a great coach to have
Got to bump this thread in a few years and see who was right and who was full of it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I never liked Rashaun Woods. That wasn't me.... I was upset about the Senior Bowl and Brooks though. At least at the time. Not so much now.

i am sorry about the woods thing

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Manning has nothing do with this thread. Not sure why you mentioned him.
I do not know either
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
agree, big time but again thats how they roll and they usually have nothing to show for it.plus who will they get to develop this kid? the head coach of the skins did not have to work much to develop elway and steve young. he is over rated in more ways than one.

hell no shannahan is a great coach especially for QBs

they already have a great defense they just need a qb

Who did shanahan coach? elway was already great. steve young was already great. Brian griese? Donovan mcnab?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Who did shanahan coach? elway was already great. steve young was already great. Brian griese? Donovan mcnab?

both were end of careers he did a good job with cutler as well
Some shystyness going on is going to cost the Skins 36 MILLION in fines.

They might not even get RG3!!!!!

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2012/3/12/2865461/washington-redskins-and-dallas-cowboys-lose-36-million-and-10-million
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Some shystyness going on is going to cost the Skins 36 MILLION in fines.

They might not even get RG3!!!!!

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2012/3/12/2865461/washington-redskins-and-dallas-cowboys-lose-36-million-and-10-million

Welcome to yesterday and this doesnt effect the trade
Share 49ersWebzone