There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peyton Manning will sign with...

Peyton Manning will sign with...

Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why is everyone saying Miami?

just cause he's visiting his first option?

yeah they finished hot against some good and bad teams but they are no where near a great team.

Outside of Houston and San Francisco, none of his options are great teams.

Misleading statement, bc some of the teams are a QB away from being Super Bowl contenders.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why is everyone saying Miami?

just cause he's visiting his first option?

yeah they finished hot against some good and bad teams but they are no where near a great team.

Outside of Houston and San Francisco, none of his options are great teams.

Misleading statement, bc some of the teams are a QB away from being Super Bowl contenders.

people said that about us and all we needed was a decent coaching staff
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why is everyone saying Miami?

just cause he's visiting his first option?

yeah they finished hot against some good and bad teams but they are no where near a great team.

Outside of Houston and San Francisco, none of his options are great teams.

Misleading statement, bc some of the teams are a QB away from being Super Bowl contenders.

people said that about us and all we needed was a decent coaching staff
if anything that supports my argument
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Going to agree with the others and say Miami.

They have a solid O-line, are in the AFC and he won't have to play in cold weather. They have a solid defense, they're really just a QB, WR and CB away. Get Manning and Wayne in a package deal and draft a CB in the first and I could see them making some noise next year.

Marshall is on Miami don't forget

I didn't. But no other WR on their team is worthy of starting.
if manning signs IN S.F i GURANTEE SUPER BOWL
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Going to agree with the others and say Miami.

They have a solid O-line, are in the AFC and he won't have to play in cold weather. They have a solid defense, they're really just a QB, WR and CB away. Get Manning and Wayne in a package deal and draft a CB in the first and I could see them making some noise next year.

Marshall is on Miami don't forget

I didn't. But no other WR on their team is worthy of starting.

Manning will have guys follow him, signing WR's shouldnt be hard for whoever lands him
I have a feeling houston wont resign mario williams, and use that money on manning.

Would be interesting if Alex smith tested the market with a team and ends up with...lets say the browns. Then the browns would draft Blackmon, and we sign Payton Manning!

Then we get a 2nd round tender from larry grant and sign 2 recievers in the first 2 rounds!

CHAMPIONSHIP!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
He's taking his talents to South Beach

Think there can be another ESPN "The Decision" Special???
But seriously, I think Manning to Miami is pretty much a done deal. Ross is pulling out all the stops for the guy and Reggie Wayne is said to have his heart set on playing for the Dolphins. Wayne+Marshall=legit receiving corps. If Manning is healthy, and that is a BIG if........Miami will be a playoff team.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
But seriously, I think Manning to Miami is pretty much a done deal. Ross is pulling out all the stops for the guy and Reggie Wayne is said to have his heart set on playing for the Dolphins. Wayne+Marshall=legit receiving corps. If Manning is healthy, and that is a BIG if........Miami will be a playoff team.

Wayne lives in Miami
I think he should sign with Houston. I think he will sign with Miami.
anybody curious on how many bridges get burnt by this?

how many guys demand trades when they find out their team is trying to replace them
Don't know how reliable this is but i found it on another MB

RT @brandonspano: BREAKING: Source says #Chiefs were ONLY team to offer completed contract to Peyton Manning today. Says KC most prepared
Vikings.
Orlando Predators.