There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
and Vilma is still going to file a defamation law suit....................

He's a moron.
A guilty moron.
I'm not surprised.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
I don't understand any of that ruling, Its sounds so contradicting , Were they found guilty of anything ? Can anyone please explain..
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dugo:
I don't understand any of that ruling, Its sounds so contradicting , Were they found guilty of anything ? Can anyone please explain..

Basically the ruling says the team is at fault for the bounty program and the players (some more than others) went along with it

The coaches should be fined and suspended but the players suspensions were too harsh

Coaches deserved the suspensions because the DC was responsible for the program while HC knew about it didn't stop it and covered it up and lied about it
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by dugo:

Basically the ruling says the team is at fault for the bounty program and the players (some more than others) went along with it

The coaches should be fined and suspended but the players suspensions were too harsh

Coaches deserved the suspensions because the DC was responsible for the program while HC knew about it didn't stop it and covered it up and lied about it

As the defensive captain though, i think Vilma should be held just as responsible as the coaches.