LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Seriously? The f**k does that have to do with football? s**t is retarded...

Leave the man alone for christ sake.

You do understand he doesn't read this and it's the media you should be talking to right? How is he not leaving the man alone by posting a link to a public news article?

It's his personal life, that has nothing to do with football. What is NFL.com now? TMZ? Lmfao... Sometimes the media needs to keep it's nose where it belongs. Don't matter if he reads it or not.

i agree.... it's really none of our business. and i'm just sharing an article, fwiw. but the amount of time some of these coaches are left with to spend with their families because of their dedication has a lot to do with football. If Sean Peyton decided to spend less time game planning and more on his own time, that has a lot to do with football.

that goes for players too, people keep talking about how some of these guys are workout warriors, gym rats, etc., who's spending time with their kids at these times?

(actually this goes for a lot of everyday people trying to get a head start on everyone else)

just food for thought.

yeah dude what I said initially had nothing to do with you or anything, lol. what I said was completely directed at the media. it's still his personal life, even if he doesnt have much of one because of football in the end.

so you agree with me then?

You do understand he doesn't read this and it's the media you should be talking to right? How is he not leaving the man alone by posting a link to a public news article?

It's his personal life, that has nothing to do with football. What is NFL.com now? TMZ? Lmfao... Sometimes the media needs to keep it's nose where it belongs. Don't matter if he reads it or not.

i agree.... it's really none of our business. and i'm just sharing an article, fwiw. but the amount of time some of these coaches are left with to spend with their families because of their dedication has a lot to do with football. If Sean Peyton decided to spend less time game planning and more on his own time, that has a lot to do with football.

that goes for players too, people keep talking about how some of these guys are workout warriors, gym rats, etc., who's spending time with their kids at these times?

(actually this goes for a lot of everyday people trying to get a head start on everyone else)

just food for thought.

yeah dude what I said initially had nothing to do with you or anything, lol. what I said was completely directed at the media. it's still his personal life, even if he doesnt have much of one because of football in the end.

no idea. just talking

just food for thought.

no idea. just talking

just food for thought.

no idea. just talking

rofl
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im sick and tired of hearing about all these lawsuits and s**t about this stupid bounty crap.
Talk of f*ggot Vilma's suspension being reduced
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Talk of f*ggot Vilma's suspension being reduced

Yeah here is a link to the story on ESPN. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8238319/sources-jonathan-vilma-suspension-reduced-withdraws-civil-suit

Apparently Vilma's suspension would only be 8 games if he agrees to drop the suit. The other players suspensions could be reduced too. I just think the league doesn't want to spend the money to go to court when they got a bunch of otherstuff to worry about.
I think that looks really bad for the NFL. "Drop your lawsuit and we'll lessen your sentence."
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I think that looks really bad for the NFL. "Drop your lawsuit and we'll lessen your sentence."

Totally agree. It looks bad and this is the first time I have seen Goodell back off. That makes it worse because every player that gets suspended is gonna threaten the nfl with a lawsuit to try to get his suspension reduced or eliminated. Goodell should have stuck to his guns trust his lawyers and let the process play out. Thats what happens when you get the son of a politician as NFL commisioner I guess. Talk the talk then back off your stance when it looks like it is going to blow up in your face.
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter BREAKING: A 3-member appeals panel has overturned the player suspensions in the Saints bounty case, says a source. Details coming.

lame^^^^so these a*****es get to play
so the ledger was BS then?

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter Decision says Goodell can reconsider discipline only if there is evidence of intent to injure beyond just a performance pool, per source.
MMMM
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter Decision says Goodell can reconsider discipline only if there is evidence of intent to injure beyond just a performance pool, per source.

In other words..Goodell is a dumbass?
Share 49ersWebzone