There are 277 users in the forums

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by denali22:
Its not like anyone who makes an accusation is automatically 100% correct..I'm sure they would have to find a substantial amount of proof first.

but the league will still ask questions. every team has some kind of skeletons in their closet.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Its not like anyone who makes an accusation is automatically 100% correct..I'm sure they would have to find a substantial amount of proof first.

but the league will still ask questions. every team has some kind of skeletons in their closet.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of teams do have skeletons in their closet, but you can be damn sure the NFL has already been looking at other teams since they moment they decided to pull the trigger on the saints. And I'm also sure some teams have received warnings from the NFL about stuff like that before, but the saints were ridiculously stupid and decided to ignore the league and keep doing what they were doing.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'm pretty sure that a lot of teams do have skeletons in their closet, but you can be damn sure the NFL has already been looking at other teams since they moment they decided to pull the trigger on the saints. And I'm also sure some teams have received warnings from the NFL about stuff like that before, but the saints were ridiculously stupid and decided to ignore the league and keep doing what they were doing.

no doubt. i'm just saying we don't need any more reasons for them to come back, whether or not it's fabricated.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jun 25, 2012 at 11:24 PM ]
now with 100% more divorces.....

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/07/sean-payton-saints-divorce/1?csp=34sports

(meh... unrelated.... but not own thread worthy... )

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/07/sean-payton-saints-divorce/1?csp=34sports

Bad year for Sean

He put a bounty on her snatch.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 2, 2012 at 10:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Bad year for Sean

Seriously? The f**k does that have to do with football? s**t is retarded...

Leave the man alone for christ sake.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Bad year for Sean

If you ask his wife, I'm sure it has everything to do with football. Oh and, f**k him.

You do understand he doesn't read this and it's the media you should be talking to right? How is he not leaving the man alone by posting a link to a public news article?
i refuse to feel sorry for anything negative happening to the Saints

Simmah down nah
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Simmah down nah

Summer Donna?

You do understand he doesn't read this and it's the media you should be talking to right? How is he not leaving the man alone by posting a link to a public news article?

It's his personal life, that has nothing to do with football. What is NFL.com now? TMZ? Lmfao... Sometimes the media needs to keep it's nose where it belongs. Don't matter if he reads it or not.

It's his personal life, that has nothing to do with football. What is NFL.com now? TMZ? Lmfao... Sometimes the media needs to keep it's nose where it belongs. Don't matter if he reads it or not.

i agree.... it's really none of our business. and i'm just sharing an article, fwiw. but the amount of time some of these coaches are left with to spend with their families because of their dedication has a lot to do with football. If Sean Peyton decided to spend less time game planning and more on his own time, that has a lot to do with football.

that goes for players too, people keep talking about how some of these guys are workout warriors, gym rats, etc., who's spending time with their kids at these times?

(actually this goes for a lot of everyday people trying to get a head start on everyone else)

just food for thought.

i agree.... it's really none of our business. and i'm just sharing an article, fwiw. but the amount of time some of these coaches are left with to spend with their families because of their dedication has a lot to do with football. If Sean Peyton decided to spend less time game planning and more on his own time, that has a lot to do with football.

that goes for players too, people keep talking about how some of these guys are workout warriors, gym rats, etc., who's spending time with their kids at these times?

(actually this goes for a lot of everyday people trying to get a head start on everyone else)

just food for thought.

yeah dude what I said initially had nothing to do with you or anything, lol. what I said was completely directed at the media. it's still his personal life, even if he doesnt have much of one because of football in the end.
Share 49ersWebzone