There are 182 users in the forums

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Peyton looks like an old Justin Beaver.

naw more like an old dude who played malcolm in malcolm in the middle, not sure of his name
They got what they deserve. I'm surprised that they weren't fined more.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Peyton looks like an old Justin Beaver.

naw more like an old dude who played malcolm in malcolm in the middle, not sure of his name
lmao Frankie munez
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Wait does Williams get to collect unemployment? I don't want my taxes feeding this scumbag.

Usually unemployment is for when you lost your job through no action of your own. So if you purposely got fired, or did something stupid to get fired you aren't eligible for UI.

Technically he isn't fired either, he's suspended.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Wait does Williams get to collect unemployment? I don't want my taxes feeding this scumbag.

Usually unemployment is for when you lost your job through no action of your own. So if you purposely got fired, or did something stupid to get fired you aren't eligible for UI.

Technically he isn't fired either, he's suspended.

Yeah, and he sure as hell isn't collecting anything if he goes to prison. That would be epic.
f**k the saints. one of the trashiest teams in the nfl.
Saints Fans, you're HC has just been suspended, and you whole organization has been shot to hell. But the question on everyone's mind is...

Saints Fans, you're HC has just been suspended, and you whole organization has been shot to hell. But the question on everyone's mind is...

The one they use on those terrorist prisoners lol
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
As @morteport is reporting, Sean Payton has approached Bill Parcells about coaching the Saints this season.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
As @morteport is reporting, Sean Payton has approached Bill Parcells about coaching the Saints this season.

Thats awesome! I hope that happens! It will further divide the locker room, as it has already with the current coaches...if this is indeed true.

Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer
Following up a @mortreport that Sean Payton asked Bill Parcells to be interim HC, the 2 are planning to meet in FL this wk to discuss
Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer
Following up a @mortreport that Sean Payton asked Bill Parcells to be interim HC, the 2 are planning to meet in FL this wk to discuss

NFL should put the "hell no"on that!
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer

No its fine! It just goes to show what kind of scum bag Sean payton is, to do that to his own coaching staff. Things wont be the same there when he comes back
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer

If they hire outside the organization they have to comply to the rooney rule.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Janitor:
Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer

If they hire outside the organization they have to comply to the rooney rule.
all they would have to do is say the OC is the temporary HC and hire Parcells as a 'consultant'
Share 49ersWebzone