There are 238 users in the forums

Victor Cruz

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I guess it depends on what you consider "one of the best."

For me, thats top 5. And in my opinion, Victor Cruz has a hell of a lot to prove before I can consider him top 5.....or even 10.

It also doesn't hurt having Hakeem Nicks lined up across the field from you, whom himself when healthy is a premier wide receiver.
BEST WR in the LEAGUE

RIGHT NOW
He won't leave New York, he won't leave Eli. They will pay him, he will stay. Now if he doesn't? I would take him in a heartbeat. Kid has heart and fire. Can we get him the ball in this offense though?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Anyone else really tired of his end zone dance?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
BEST WR in the LEAGUE

RIGHT NOW

Prisoner of the Moment alert!
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I guess it depends on what you consider "one of the best."

For me, thats top 5. And in my opinion, Victor Cruz has a hell of a lot to prove before I can consider him top 5.....or even 10.

It also doesn't hurt having Hakeem Nicks lined up across the field from you, whom himself when healthy is a premier wide receiver.
Or having a QB like Eli Manning throwing you the ball where you can pile up YAC.
Reminds me a lot of the old Santana moss, but better
Originally posted by Jcool:

Can't really root against it knowing why he does it, but yes

Tribute or not, its Fing annoying. And yes im bitter and biased, so what.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Hate it. If he wants to do it, fine. But don't cry like a b***h if someone does it against you.

Don't give me this crap it is a tribute to his grandma.

Every DB from this point forward that manages to shut him down should do that stupid dance.

f**k cruz

My girlfriend (who's Mexican) thinks he sucks at dancing Salsa. So, she's never liked it. I kind of like it, however it's kind of lame at the same time. But he does it for his late grandma, so I give him props on that.
dude is fast as f**k lol
He catches the ball and if anyone is near him he goes down. Definitely not a banger, he has tremendous communication with Manning. He adjusts his route as he feels the DB on him. Not worth it coming to the 49ers though, don't think Alex would know how to use him.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Hate it. If he wants to do it, fine. But don't cry like a b***h if someone does it against you.

Don't give me this crap it is a tribute to his grandma.

Every DB from this point forward that manages to shut him down should do that stupid dance.

Hate that queer dance more and more with each passing week.

Can we just fast forward and have a rematch with the Giants at Candlestick again this postseason? Can't wait to knock them in their teeth for what they've put us through the past 2 contests.
Share 49ersWebzone