LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 161 users in the forums

Victor Cruz

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Eff Victor Cruz and the frickin NY Giants!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Eff Victor Cruz and the frickin NY Giants!!!

+1
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this ain't Madden son. he's not going anywhere.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
He is signed through 2012, And then he is a RFA after 2012. Gonna make $540K in base salary, but he might look for a contract extension.

Originally posted by thechamber52:
He's arguably one of the best WRs in the league.

I guess it depends on what you consider "one of the best."

For me, thats top 5. And in my opinion, Victor Cruz has a hell of a lot to prove before I can consider him top 5.....or even 10.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
He is signed through 2012, And then he is a RFA after 2012. Gonna make $540K in base salary, but he might look for a contract extension.

How can you watch football and not know this? You don't up and become a free agent after two seasons.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

I guess it depends on what you consider "one of the best."

For me, thats top 5. And in my opinion, Victor Cruz has a hell of a lot to prove before I can consider him top 5.....or even 10.
Eh for me one of the best is roughly top 25 percent of starters. So about 15-25 for WRs, 8-10 for QBs.
Wishful thinking.
his wife is smoking hot

Originally posted by lamontb:
his wife is smoking hot

pictures or your a liar
they'll release him
The giants just cut him for lack of production in the 2nd half of the NFC championship game......

Doubtful he is going anywhere.

I think he will have to have a couple more big seasons before making that kind of statement. He definately took the NFL by storm by this season, however this upcoming season will be a true test now that teams will have extensive footage on him and be able to prepare better. The 49ers figured out in just about fifteen minutes worth of halftime how to shut him down, so we'll see.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Mar 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

Doubtful he is going anywhere.

I think he will have to have a couple more big seasons before making that kind of statement. He definately took the NFL by storm by this season, however this upcoming season will be a true test now that teams will have extensive footage on him and be able to prepare better. The 49ers figured out in just about fifteen minutes worth of halftime how to shut him down, so we'll see.

that is fair. i just don't see why he won't get to that point. he has everything you want in a WR
Share 49ersWebzone