There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The most underated defensive player in the league

him on this defense (JIZZ)
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Bowman probably is on the short short list of underrated players. If he has another monster year there is no way he stays under the radar.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Darren Shawpah.... one of the hardest hitting safeties in duh league.

despite how correct this statement is because Sharper is bada** I'm entitled to make smarta** comment - he isn't in the league lmao.

Originally posted by vaden:
Browns ranked 2nd in passing yards allowed, 5th in YPA allowed, 9th in qb rating allowed, despite no pass rush to speak of.

Yea to underscore this they were 2nd in total pass defense an 30th in total rush defense lol.
Ok.....I want all of you enamored with Haden to go back and look at the browns schedule. Tell me which top tier quarterback they faced all year.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Ok.....I want all of you enamored with Haden to go back and look at the browns schedule. Tell me which top tier quarterback they faced all year.

joe haden is a baller and a guy you avoid on the field.

period.
London Fletcher
sopoaga
Brooks.....
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by susweel:
Top ten pick how can he be underated.

justin smith was once underrated, he was picked 4th

Justin Smith is STILL underrated.

not really, he got mention for defensive player of the year, 3rd pro bowl, all pro at 2 different positions, he gets his due now, just took a while.

You're missing what I was getting at. They credit him for being very good, but he's better than that. As someone else stated, he's probably the best player in the league that doesn't play QB. Until this is recognized, to me, he's still underrated.
I think Justin Smith was underrated up until the playoffs where he was seen by a national Audience.