LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

The most underated defensive player in the league

Shop 49ers game tickets
Apparently Joe Haden goes out to strip clubs often and will drop like 10-15 g's each time.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
That's what I mean. I feel he's overshadowed by his crappy team. Easily a Top 5 CB imo.

Ya I think Chris Long from the Rams is also underrated for the same reason
Haden should be called for pi on every play. He sucks and is actually overrated. I've seen him get burned numerous times.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Haden should be called for pi on every play. He sucks and is actually overrated. I've seen him get burned numerous times.

This couldn't be any more incorrect.

And the Haden strip club comment is way offbase as well. Haden has actually really embraced the city of Cleveland and always shoots out tweets to fans on where he's gonna be and often will buy for the entire place.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

No way.. Haden's a great cover cornerback I wish we had someone like him.
Imagine him in our defense with our passrush..
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i wanted this guy in draft while every1 wanted spiller (i was right that he would bust )

Spiller is far from a bust
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Spiller is far from a bust

not worth the #7 pick though...yet
I can't believe this guy is successful......I went to the NFL Draft in 2010 (pretty dope to go on a NY guys trip for the draft), and stood about 3 feet away from him on the street. The dude looks like Prince (the singer) and is about the size of him (exaggeration). He looked short and fraile. I remember thinking, there is no way this guy will ball out.
..... he's 5'10"
Mark my words. Some stupid team will throw tons of money at him when his rookie contract is up. They will be ripped off. Call it the nate clements effect.

Originally posted by jojomellon:
..... he's 5'10"

Was that his combine measurement? I dont trust some of the college ones.
Darren Shawpah.... one of the hardest hitting safeties in duh league.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Browns ranked 2nd in passing yards allowed, 5th in YPA allowed, 9th in qb rating allowed, despite no pass rush to speak of.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
London Flecther should be in that list.
Share 49ersWebzone