There are 188 users in the forums

If the 49ers played against the Patriots last night what outcome would you have expected?

Shop 49ers game tickets

If the 49ers played against the Patriots last night what outcome would you have expected?

Originally posted by RDB4216:
If the 49ers were in Indy last night trying to play the Pats? I expect the outcome would have been - security removing the 49ers from the field, telling them they weren't supposed to be there.

Why are you on this board?
I was over our heartbreaker in the NFCC, but to know that if we had made it to the SuperBowl, we would be World Champions today.

The Alex Smith thread could finally be locked.
I was confident the Niners could beat the patriots and even more confident after watching the game. I would have bet every penny I could find on the Niners.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
49ers win easily, which makes not being there even harder

this
Of course as Niner fans we are all going to believe our team would have won. I think it would have been a toss up just like this game played out. It certainly would not have been an easy win. The Giants would have lost the game if one of the most sure handed WRs in football had caught a pass late in the game.
i think the D would have destroyed Brady.

they're a one dimensional team. it would have still been close though.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers would've OWNED the Patriots last night, Patrick Willis would've had the time of his life covering a broken Gronkowski. No one on their defense could match up with Vernon Davis, Smith probably would had another 3 TD passes.

Agree. I think our defense would have ate Patriots up. I think our offense would have been able to control the game for sure.
Share 49ersWebzone