There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 SUPERBOWL THREAD

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
lmao, Manning classy? Same guy who forced his way to the giants And Coughlin is Hall of Fame of coach according to herm Edwards. If parcells cant get in so why should Coughlin?


yeah I'm not watching that BS, a mediocre team lucked their way into a superbowl and now all the dumbass media people are overrating them to hype people up because it's their job. Meh.
Eli just became immortal first New York QB to win multiple super bowls.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
montana > brady
walsh > belicheat


f**k the giants

f**k kw

You contradict yourself.

You say f**k the Giants and you root for the Patriots, yet if the Pats won that would mean that Belecheat is better than Walsh, Brady is better than Montana, and the 31st ranked defense is superbowl champions. Is that really what you wanted?

Some of you guys need to see past your own bitterness and realize the big picture. The Giants winning has no historic ramifications related to the 49ers greatness. The Patriots winning would have had plenty, and now that they lost, that s**t can be put to bed forever.

I'm glad the Giants won. To be more accurate I'm glad the Patriots lost.

i said since b4 the game that i hate both these teams

montana has always been better than brady even if the pats won, only now the world knows what we have all along

seeing the giants win our championship stings even worse than a petty brady to montana comparison

cosigned

See that is where you are both wrong. It wasn't our championship. We lost the NFC Title game, or did you guys miss it? We made mistakes and we lost the game. The Giants beat us in nearly the exact same fashion that we beat a s**t load of teams this year.

You dudes need to move on. I can tell you're young or you would remember all the other NFC title games we lost. This one stung no less than any other. So you're going to say none of those other teams that beat us deserved it? Gimme a break.


meh, I'm bitter and I'll keep being bitter and I'll dislike who I want, thank you very much

Ya good luck with that, lol.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
What, are you Alex's agent or something? You can't just say something negative about the QB of another team -- that means you're saying Alex Smith is better than them or something.

For the record, you're the one that brought up the comparision. Do I have to pull the quote?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What the hell? The Giants fumbled 3 times and never lost the ball!..... That's the same s*** they were doing against us. 2 would be int's where we banged into eachother and an early whistle fumble. They had 3 against us too that didn't result in turnovers. Plus the hail mary against the Packers. Just chuck it up into triple coverage. This is the luckiest playoff run I've ever seen. Losing the ball left and right through the entire playoff run and never turning it over....

Plus throw it into double and triple coverage in every game and luckily not get the interception ever. This might be the luckiest playoff run of all time. But nobody will remember that. They will just remember the Giants won.
No they lost the ball and were going to lose the game but the effing ref blew the whistle early.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
montana > brady
walsh > belicheat


f**k the giants

f**k kw

You contradict yourself.

You say f**k the Giants and you root for the Patriots, yet if the Pats won that would mean that Belecheat is better than Walsh, Brady is better than Montana, and the 31st ranked defense is superbowl champions. Is that really what you wanted?

Some of you guys need to see past your own bitterness and realize the big picture. The Giants winning has no historic ramifications related to the 49ers greatness. The Patriots winning would have had plenty, and now that they lost, that s**t can be put to bed forever.

I'm glad the Giants won. To be more accurate I'm glad the Patriots lost.

i said since b4 the game that i hate both these teams

montana has always been better than brady even if the pats won, only now the world knows what we have all along

seeing the giants win our championship stings even worse than a petty brady to montana comparison

cosigned

Agreed. This protection of history is certainly petty. The more years that pass by, the less people will remember the Niners as a great team. I think once John Madden and Pat Summerall retired, that the primary mainstream media torch bearers fell by the wayside. "So many weapons..." This is a new generation of players and fans. And the way this season ended sucks. But I kept saying all season long that Kyle Williams was going to cost us some day with his reckless returns, and sure enough he did, in the championship game. I wish the Niners brass had enough sense to pull him. And cutting Braylon Edwards late in the season was huge. Once Ginn went down, would you have rather had Brett Swain at 100% or Braylon Edwards at 75%?
Lol petty? Ok bud. I'm proud of this team's history. I would like to keep it as unsurpassed as possible for as long as possible. I don't give a s**t what other people remember, or if people are old enough to remember it in the first place, in which case= not listening, lol.





it doesn't matter dude, it's over and done with. Dumbass NYG won and even though I dislike them immensely(lets steal Manningham from those MFers) there isn't s**t I can do about it.

btw even if Brady and Co would've pulled it out, Joe still would've been better than him, Walsh still better than Belichick(however you spell his name), 9ers still have more rings than them, and we still would've rolled them IMO if we played them. But oh well it is what it is, I hope we come back next year with a beefed up roster and pwn all these noobs.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
montana > brady
walsh > belicheat


f**k the giants

f**k kw

You contradict yourself.

You say f**k the Giants and you root for the Patriots, yet if the Pats won that would mean that Belecheat is better than Walsh, Brady is better than Montana, and the 31st ranked defense is superbowl champions. Is that really what you wanted?

Some of you guys need to see past your own bitterness and realize the big picture. The Giants winning has no historic ramifications related to the 49ers greatness. The Patriots winning would have had plenty, and now that they lost, that s**t can be put to bed forever.

I'm glad the Giants won. To be more accurate I'm glad the Patriots lost.

i said since b4 the game that i hate both these teams

montana has always been better than brady even if the pats won, only now the world knows what we have all along

seeing the giants win our championship stings even worse than a petty brady to montana comparison

cosigned

See that is where you are both wrong. It wasn't our championship. We lost the NFC Title game, or did you guys miss it? We made mistakes and we lost the game. The Giants beat us in nearly the exact same fashion that we beat a s**t load of teams this year.

You dudes need to move on. I can tell you're young or you would remember all the other NFC title games we lost. This one stung no less than any other. So you're going to say none of those other teams that beat us deserved it? Gimme a break.


meh, I'm bitter and I'll keep being bitter and I'll dislike who I want, thank you very much

Ya good luck with that, lol.


I don't need any luck bro it's all in my head... literally because I'm thinking it
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
lmao, Manning classy? Same guy who forced his way to the giants And Coughlin is Hall of Fame of coach according to herm Edwards. If parcells cant get in so why should Coughlin?


yeah I'm not watching that BS, a mediocre team lucked their way into a superbowl and now all the dumbass media people are overrating them to hype people up because it's their job. Meh.

The giants lucked their way into the SB and the patriots didn't right? Sure.

The giants deserved to be ther 10 times more than the pats.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Feb 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM ]
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What the hell? The Giants fumbled 3 times and never lost the ball!..... That's the same s*** they were doing against us. 2 would be int's where we banged into eachother and an early whistle fumble. They had 3 against us too that didn't result in turnovers. Plus the hail mary against the Packers. Just chuck it up into triple coverage. This is the luckiest playoff run I've ever seen. Losing the ball left and right through the entire playoff run and never turning it over....

Plus throw it into double and triple coverage in every game and luckily not get the interception ever. This might be the luckiest playoff run of all time. But nobody will remember that. They will just remember the Giants won.
No they lost the ball and were going to lose the game but the effing ref blew the whistle early.

I know. They had an incredibly lucky playoff run. They fumbled it 3 times in the Super Bowl. 3 times. And never lost the ball once.... They might as well have shamrocks on their helmet instead of "NY." The freakin luck of the Irish. My lord.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Feb 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM ]
Should we put the Charger fans on suicide watch again?
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,892
meh won 50 off the 3rd quarter score
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
lmao, Manning classy? Same guy who forced his way to the giants And Coughlin is Hall of Fame of coach according to herm Edwards. If parcells cant get in so why should Coughlin?


yeah I'm not watching that BS, a mediocre team lucked their way into a superbowl and now all the dumbass media people are overrating them to hype people up because it's their job. Meh.

The giants lucked their way into the SB and the patriots didn't right? Sure.

The giants deserved to be ther 10 times more than the pats.


Kyle Williams, 9-7 team, GB recievers dropping passes and Rodgers missing guys, etc. Yeah part of it is their team playing well but part of it is luck. Like the ref giving them back that fumble vs us and blowing the guy down, even though he'd only just been started to be tackled a 1/3 second earlier and wasn't on the ground yet and wasn't really being pulled backwards overly much etc. I feel like that should've been us, it hurts and I don't know why you have a problem with that to be honest.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Most boring superbowl in my life, I'm 46...that means all of them! Wow we would have eaten the Pats up!

Agreed... had trouble staying awake for that up.
I actually watched this game, after saying for two weeks I was not going to. Wow, I have to say that was four hours of my life completely wasted. The game was bad. So many mistakes and sloppy play, looked more like preseason than a Super Bowl. The halftime show was rather boring, and probably one of the worst I can remember offhand. Even the commercials were rather boring, for the most part.

On a side note, I went to see The Lady In Black today - so that's a total of SIX hours of my life wasted today!