LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

Jaguars getting new uniforms in 2013

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Since this is their new owner, the new uni's could look dramatically different that what we're used to:

Shahid Khan

yes we KHAN
The heat must really get to these guys throughout the game with the black uniforms.
oh no. the Nike effect is starting already.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
jags --> arizona (and move to AFC-S)

tards --> back to st louis

lambs --> back to LA

NFL is right once more.... the idiot who decided to put a 3rd team in florida in what's basically falcons territory, and in a b-rated city to boot...dumbass

walter payton was trying to bring the expansion team to st louis (before rams got there) but somehow carolina and jacksonville got them
Rams would move to LA (possible)
but tards with new stadium go to Saint Louis and Jacksonville moves to Arizona?????
As long as Nike leaves the classic 49er uniform alone, I am cool. Do whatever with the other teams
when are the niners going to get some new jerseys? after they win the super bowl? i just wanna see an alternate jersey. Black with red numbers outlines in GOLD
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Since this is their new owner, the new uni's could look dramatically different that what we're used to:

Shahid Khan

yes we KHAN

shaj khan
Originally posted by martysofresh:
when are the niners going to get some new jerseys? after they win the super bowl? i just wanna see an alternate jersey. Black with red numbers outlines in GOLD

1994 ftw

They look too much like arena league uniforms.
What about All Red uniforms?

Red jersey red pants?

I'd be down.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
1994 ftw

http://www.sportsjerseymall.org/images/52%20Patrick%20Willis%20Sidline%20United%20Black.jpg
  • Paul
  • Veteran
they did just change their uniforms a couple of years ago, am wondering why another change? I have a good feeling about this franchise moving forward
1st are the best
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thechamber52:
1st are the best

They forgot to put in the shoes for the last design. Here they are.

Share 49ersWebzone