LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Niners d vs rams and Dallas d

Shop 49ers game tickets
I just would like to start a thread to invite all of those zoners that incessantly argued that Dallas d and stl d would be as good as improved or even better than the niners d this year. Pretty much most of the niner fans on the board figured the niners d was certainly a top 10 d and many of us said if our offense improves just a little it's a top 5 d. Well we were right and to many football fans, the niners had the best d in the league.

I seem to recall certain zones that were debating the people who posted in the Dallas will have a rotation a lb in 2011. A lot of us laughed bc Dallas had a horrible secondary in 2010 as well as bad lbs but had Ratliff and ware and not much else whereas we had a great dl great lbs ( even with McDonald brooks and bowman rotating and not starting) and a solid but unspectacular secondary.

I also seem to recall a lot of people saying that the rams d was for real although they only had long on defense....and no laurenitus is an above avg lb not good and certainly not a playmaker. And before people mention that the rams CBS were injured you might want to remember their starting CBS were average at best and the rams have had a horrible d against the pass and run for years.

So I again would like to commend everyone that knew better and would like to invite those of you who said the rams or Dallas d was as good or better to eat some crow, stand up like a man and admit you were wrong and enjoy some crow pie a la mode.
Cool story, bro.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Cool story, bro.

Actually it is a cool story bro...is that all you got? So sad.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Cool story, bro.

No, it really wasn't a cool story, bro. That was pure sarcasm.

It's just another "I told you so" thread. You want props because you were right? THAT is "so sad."

By the way, I was one of the ones who knew. Just like you, bro.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jan 28, 2012 at 10:37 PM ]
No, it really wasn't a cool story, bro. That was pure sarcasm.

It's just another "I told you so" thread. You want props because you were right? THAT is "so sad."

By the way, I was one of the ones who knew. Just like you, bro.

And I knew you were being facetious.....sorry big word....sarcastic.

Actually it's not a I told you so thread. You should look into reading comprehension and understand I was commending those who knew. My main point was to get those to admit they were wrong and eat crow just like I did with Alex smith this year. I didn't accuse the op of the Alex smith thread of wanting props like you accused me, he just wanted to point out Alex had it in him and I as well as many other stood up and ate crow like a man.

Nice try though. A for effort
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Cool story, bro.

i really didn't know what to make of our defense this year. the dallas game had me thinking it was gonna be a looong year, but they got progressively better.
Originally posted by NickV:
Cool story, bro.

Still waiting for the zoners with the lack of testies to admit they were wrong about Dallas and stl d being as good or better than the niners D this year.........bueller bueller anyone anyone?
What a f**king corny ass thread

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

What a f**king corny ass post
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

What a f**king corny ass post

That is what corny ass threads do.

No wonder there is a lack of people who give a s**t about it.

Next time use the search function.
This is not a cool story at all, i was mislead
yea are folks really this petty that they start threads like this. Whoever you talking about was just wrong on their opinions. Send them a pm about it and let that be that. Or just go back to whatever thread you are talking about and post a comment. Just like with maddog and his jj watt stance. Nobody made a thread specifically to eat crow but just went back to that thread where it all started.
I seem to remember the alex smith eat crow thread and many people manned up and admit it....it wasnt petty at all i admit i was wrong about alex like many did that were obviousily more secure than you guys that think its petty. Its not at all its an opportunity to admit you were wrong just like this thread. You all are obviously not the type of men that man up and instead criticize these type of threads whereas the rest of us man up and move on.

Too funny.....and whats even more of a joke is nobody is even admitting it about our d vs the rams and dallas. What would be petty is pm ing every poster that said the niners d was not as good as dallas or stl.

I commend all of you who had he balls to eat crow with alex and not criticize the opportunity like the few on this thread
Share 49ersWebzone