Shop 49ers game tickets
Ill be cheering for my boy Brady to get ring number 4

[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 26, 2012 at 6:35 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ill be cheering for my boy Brady to get ring number 4

not gonna happen.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Much as I hate them and feel they don't deserve to be there, I hope the Giants win 101-0 and hold the Pats to negative yardage, because that would boost our case that we were the best team this year and would've won it all if not for the fluke bounce grazing a knee. Yes, I know hardly anyone outside of Ninerland would recognize that. The "experts" are already convinced the Giants outplayed us and Eli was oh-so-amazing, but we know the truth.
cant root for new york giants at all, no way, certainly not after sunday.

I did the same in Jan 91 for buffalo ( dang scott norwood)
I hope both Eli and Brady tear their ACLs
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
<--- Not watching SB, but hopes NE destroys the Giants to prove they shouldn't be representing the NFC.
Bullcrap. I prefer losing against the SB-winner...

Horse s***! They didn't deserve to even be there. No way do they win a SB title.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Horse s***! They didn't deserve to even be there. No way do they win a SB title.

Nor did the Pats, imo. Evans caught that ball, even made a football move afterward. If that was Brady to Gronk, it's called a TD. But since it was Flacco to Evans, not even a booth review.
Im rooting for the pats because then i dont have to relive any "Road to the championship: New York Giants" NFL specials/ DVDs
Real 49ers fans realize that if Brady and Belicheat win another SB, we're going to hear nonstop talk about how they're better than Montana and Walsh for a long time.

Screw Tom Brady trying to unseat the GOAT, screw Belichick and his spy-gate tactics, and screw Boston trying to get their 8th major sports title in the last 11 years.

The Giants may be hard to root for, but they could help knock the Pats dynasty off it's high horse once and for all.

Any Niner fan rooting for the Patriots on SB Sunday, you disgust me.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Real 49ers fans realize that if Brady and Belicheat win another SB, we're going to hear nonstop talk about how they're better than Montana and Walsh for a long time.

Screw Tom Brady trying to unseat the GOAT, screw Belichick and his spy-gate tactics, and screw Boston trying to get their 8th major sports title in the last 11 years.

The Giants may be hard to root for, but they could help knock the Pats dynasty off it's high horse once and for all.

And if the Giants win all you will hear is they are far superior to the 49ers and they owned us. And Eli, Eli, Eli. He's a super elite QB. Better than Peyton Manning. Never mind that he had a 10 times better defense all his life than Peyton ever had in Indy. The media will brush that over. He's the great Eli. Winner of 2 Super Bowls and beat Tom Brady twice. Better than Brees and Aaron Rodgers. Do you really want to listen to that over and over?.....

Real 49ers fans? How about you get the f**k off your high f**king horse.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And if the Giants win all you will hear is they are far superior to the 49ers and they owned us. And Eli, Eli, Eli. He's a super elite QB. Better than Peyton Manning. Never mind that he had a 10 times better defense all his life than Peyton ever had in Indy. The media will brush that over. He's the great Eli. Winner of 2 Super Bowls and beat Tom Brady twice. Better than Brees and Aaron Rodgers. Do you really want to listen to that over and over?.....

That both won't happen and if it did is not near as bad as the alternative.

f*ck both of the teams.
I want Pats to win cos if Giants win it probably means we would've won if we got through and i don't want to think about that.
Share 49ersWebzone