LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Go Pats!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dont care about this years SB, because we were so so close. I predict a blow out to the Pats, it wont be any where near as epic as the last encounter between these two. Brady might slay two Mannings: playing against Elis Giants in Peytons house.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k em both. Hope it ends in a tie. 100 over times with no score.

lmao
Pats win.... all the Brady vs Montana stuff comes up again.

Giants win... f*ck the Giants.

F*CK.
I hope the patriots win 2-0 on a safety because of a controversial call.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Yeah, f**k that idea. You want to hear nothing from the east coast biased media except that Brady is the GOAT QB for the rest of your life? You want to hear how BB is the GOAT coach? Because that's what they'll say.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I hope its 3-3 tie and the worst SB evAAA!

I hope the Pats win 674 to -8.

f**k the Giants
Wont be a close game. pats will win convincingly
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
f**k em both. Hope it ends in a tie. 100 over times with no score.

lmao

Same
f**k THE PATRIOTS I HOPE THEY GET RAPED.

NFC FTW.

TO HAVE A TEAM WITH ZERO DEFENSE, NO RUNNING GAME, AND ONE WIN VS. A WINNING TEAM IN THE RS WOULD BE A f**kING TRAVESTY.

YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPIN.

/caps.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
<--- Not watching SB, but hopes NE destroys the Giants to prove they shouldn't be representing the NFC.
Bullcrap. I prefer losing against the SB-winner...
I am in NJ as well and EVERYONE around here knows Giants got lucky on that Bradshaw fumble and shouldn't be in the super bowl, anyway I am throwing a Super bowl party for Patriot supporters... Anyone who lives in NJ knows we cannot have the Giants win this game, I wont be able to listen to sports radio for 6 months.
Originally posted by titan:
Sorry! I never cheer for any other football team.

I guess if I have to select a team i hate less, I'd say the pats. I hope Gronk runs over Rolle and (can't name any pats defenders) makes Eli s**t his pants.

+1
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Going NFC! If the giants win I'll know it would have been ours! It will hurt, but it will feel good at the same time knowing with a few crazy things it would have been ours!

Blah WTF am I saying! I don't care who wins! I'm gonna watch the game and enjoy football, but whoever wins I still hate!
If the Patriots win they will talk about Brady being as good as Montana....

If the Giants win they will say they truly are the best NFC team. Far superior to us. And Eli is better than Peyton. And Eli is now in the elites like Brees, Rodgers, Brady and Peyton. Do you really want to listen to all that crap over and over forever?....

This is a no win scenario. I want them both to lose and go the hell away....
Share 49ersWebzone