There are 346 users in the forums
Go Pats!
Shop 49ers game tickets
Jan 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM
- ace49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,427
Dont care about this years SB, because we were so so close. I predict a blow out to the Pats, it wont be any where near as epic as the last encounter between these two. Brady might slay two Mannings: playing against Elis Giants in Peytons house.
Jan 25, 2012 at 9:20 AM
- SundayTicket
- Member
- Posts: 5,316
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k em both. Hope it ends in a tie. 100 over times with no score.
lmao
Jan 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
Pats win.... all the Brady vs Montana stuff comes up again.
Giants win... f*ck the Giants.
F*CK.
Giants win... f*ck the Giants.
F*CK.
Jan 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,297
I hope the patriots win 2-0 on a safety because of a controversial call.
Jan 25, 2012 at 12:10 PM
- TX9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,352
Yeah, f**k that idea. You want to hear nothing from the east coast biased media except that Brady is the GOAT QB for the rest of your life? You want to hear how BB is the GOAT coach? Because that's what they'll say.
Jan 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM
- horsecore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,280
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I hope its 3-3 tie and the worst SB evAAA!
Jan 25, 2012 at 3:39 PM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
I hope the Pats win 674 to -8.
f**k the Giants
f**k the Giants
Jan 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM
- SoCal9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,909
Wont be a close game. pats will win convincingly
Jan 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM
- canadian49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,472
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k em both. Hope it ends in a tie. 100 over times with no score.
lmao
Same
Jan 25, 2012 at 4:40 PM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
f**k THE PATRIOTS I HOPE THEY GET RAPED.
NFC FTW.
TO HAVE A TEAM WITH ZERO DEFENSE, NO RUNNING GAME, AND ONE WIN VS. A WINNING TEAM IN THE RS WOULD BE A f**kING TRAVESTY.
YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPIN.
/caps.
NFC FTW.
TO HAVE A TEAM WITH ZERO DEFENSE, NO RUNNING GAME, AND ONE WIN VS. A WINNING TEAM IN THE RS WOULD BE A f**kING TRAVESTY.
YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPIN.
/caps.
Jan 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM
- communist
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,475
Originally posted by mcbaes72:Bullcrap. I prefer losing against the SB-winner...
<--- Not watching SB, but hopes NE destroys the Giants to prove they shouldn't be representing the NFC.
Jan 25, 2012 at 6:55 PM
- swag49
- Veteran
- Posts: 5
I am in NJ as well and EVERYONE around here knows Giants got lucky on that Bradshaw fumble and shouldn't be in the super bowl, anyway I am throwing a Super bowl party for Patriot supporters... Anyone who lives in NJ knows we cannot have the Giants win this game, I wont be able to listen to sports radio for 6 months.
Jan 25, 2012 at 7:54 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by titan:
Sorry! I never cheer for any other football team.
I guess if I have to select a team i hate less, I'd say the pats. I hope Gronk runs over Rolle and (can't name any pats defenders) makes Eli s**t his pants.
+1
Jan 25, 2012 at 8:06 PM
- NONAME
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,192
Going NFC! If the giants win I'll know it would have been ours! It will hurt, but it will feel good at the same time knowing with a few crazy things it would have been ours!
Blah WTF am I saying! I don't care who wins! I'm gonna watch the game and enjoy football, but whoever wins I still hate!
Blah WTF am I saying! I don't care who wins! I'm gonna watch the game and enjoy football, but whoever wins I still hate!
Jan 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,318
If the Patriots win they will talk about Brady being as good as Montana....
If the Giants win they will say they truly are the best NFC team. Far superior to us. And Eli is better than Peyton. And Eli is now in the elites like Brees, Rodgers, Brady and Peyton. Do you really want to listen to all that crap over and over forever?....
This is a no win scenario. I want them both to lose and go the hell away....

If the Giants win they will say they truly are the best NFC team. Far superior to us. And Eli is better than Peyton. And Eli is now in the elites like Brees, Rodgers, Brady and Peyton. Do you really want to listen to all that crap over and over forever?....

This is a no win scenario. I want them both to lose and go the hell away....