LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

2012 Pro Bowl Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN 49ers RB Frank Gore just told me he does not plan on playing in the Pro Bowl.

That's what I want to hear from the bulldog of this team. He only wants to win, and he will not be content with "almost."
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN 49ers RB Frank Gore just told me he does not plan on playing in the Pro Bowl.

That's what I want to hear from the bulldog of this team. He only wants to win, and he will not be content with "almost."

so that means all the other niners playing in the game are content with "almost"?
Originally posted by lamontb:

so that means all the other niners playing in the game are content with "almost"?

Don't put words in my mouth, but by not going it definitely shows that they aren't.The probowl has become the loser bowl, and especially for those that lost in the championship round. Gore saying that reminds me of back when he was crying while some other stupid teammates were laughing.
Rogers and Goldson also dropped out of the Pro Bowl.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Don't put words in my mouth, but by not going it definitely shows that they aren't.The probowl has become the loser bowl, and especially for those that lost in the championship round. Gore saying that reminds me of back when he was crying while some other stupid teammates were laughing.

what context was franks comment in?

does he just want to rest? or is it what you're saying?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Wow I thought these two would go. rub shoulders with others, get some tips and the experience would make them a better player for our team next year . . . . if they re-sign.
It might make a big statement if no 49ers attend this thing.

Imagine if Lee and Akers shun it as well?? LOL.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
It might make a big statement if no 49ers attend this thing.

Imagine if Lee and Akers shun it as well?? LOL.

Thatd be awesome
I hate the pro bowl, i wouldnt wanna risk injuries playing in a meaningless game.

Better Gore sits out.
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Wow I thought these two would go. rub shoulders with others, get some tips and the experience would make them a better player for our team next year . . . . if they re-sign.

Nursing injuries.

Originally posted by ace49ers:

they already are the best at what they do thats why its an all-star game
See you at the Pro Bowl guys

Players are allowed to tweet on the sidelines during the game lulz
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
None of our players should go they should be pissed.

This
Share 49ersWebzone