49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 486 users in the forums

2012 Pro Bowl Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Maybe next season I'll think about this. I feel like 1990 all over again.
None of our players should go they should be pissed.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
None of our players should go they should be pissed.

This. I want them all to stay at home and be pissed off beyond belief. Use the anger and rage as motivation, because the Super Bowl or bust mantra is back in niner land.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,130
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
None of our players should go they should be pissed.

This. I want them all to stay at home and be pissed off beyond belief. Use the anger and rage as motivation, because the Super Bowl or bust mantra is back in niner land.

oh god, you guys


They earned the trips to the pro bowl they should go and have fun and bone many Hawaiian whores.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,696
who we sending this year???
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,130
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who we sending this year???

EVERYBODY !!!
See, I told you the Niners were playing next week.
This is a game they just need to permanently retire. Just give the players their bonus checks and recognition and forget about the game.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,887
Only one good reason the watch the ProBowl, well maybe two. 1) there will be a ton of Niners playing and 2) the ProBowl is back in Hawaii.
Haven't watched the pro bowl in 10 plus years and I won't start this week.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who we sending this year???

EVERYBODY !!!



  • Ether
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,515
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who we sending this year???

NOOOOOBODY!!!

Wait nvm.
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN 49ers RB Frank Gore just told me he does not plan on playing in the Pro Bowl.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone