There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 Pro Bowl Thread

As much as this loss hurts, we have had a HELL of a season (14-4 and NFC Championship appearence). The Pro Bowl is no substitution for the Super Bowl but it will be fun to see a TON of 49ers represent the NFC on defense
Maybe next season I'll think about this. I feel like 1990 all over again.
None of our players should go they should be pissed.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This. I want them all to stay at home and be pissed off beyond belief. Use the anger and rage as motivation, because the Super Bowl or bust mantra is back in niner land.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This. I want them all to stay at home and be pissed off beyond belief. Use the anger and rage as motivation, because the Super Bowl or bust mantra is back in niner land.

oh god, you guys

They earned the trips to the pro bowl they should go and have fun and bone many Hawaiian whores.
who we sending this year???
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

EVERYBODY !!!
See, I told you the Niners were playing next week.
This is a game they just need to permanently retire. Just give the players their bonus checks and recognition and forget about the game.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Only one good reason the watch the ProBowl, well maybe two. 1) there will be a ton of Niners playing and 2) the ProBowl is back in Hawaii.
Haven't watched the pro bowl in 10 plus years and I won't start this week.
Originally posted by susweel:

EVERYBODY !!!

• Ether
  • Veteran

NOOOOOBODY!!!

Wait nvm.
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN 49ers RB Frank Gore just told me he does not plan on playing in the Pro Bowl.