There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Joe Philbin agrees to be Dolphins next coach

Per Mort on ESPN's NFL32
Matt Flynn to Miami is next.
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Flynn to Miami is next.

This
The packers should "franchise" Flynn to piss Miami off.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Flynn to Miami is next.

This

Word. Beat me to it, has to be the case. I'd also assume that this is even partially the reason why Miami ultimately went with Philbin, it has to get them the upper hand in landing Flynn.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

yum
Originally posted by marshniners24:

who is that and what does this have to do with this topic ?
Thats Matt Flynns wife^
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,818
Interesting hire. Wasn't calling plays and seems McCarthy would get the credit for developing Rodgers, but Rodgers did seem close to him as evident with how he reacted to Philbin's son dying. If he can have that kind of relationship with the next Dolphins QB, should help in the development. Will be the test case of Mike McCarthy's coaching philosophy.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Thats Matt Flynns wife^

nice
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

who is that and what does this have to do with this topic ?



Brandon Marshall approves



Come on

We all know QBs let their receivers f**k their wives

Part of the team bonding process

Ask the Goat how Jennifer tastes
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,818
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Brandon Marshall approves



Come on

We all know QBs let their receivers f**k their wives

Part of the team bonding process

Ask the Goat how Jennifer tastes

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

yum

Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Flynn to Miami is next.

This

Word. Beat me to it, has to be the case. I'd also assume that this is even partially the reason why Miami ultimately went with Philbin, it has to get them the upper hand in landing Flynn.

This. Flynn will sign with Miami for sure