There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***AFC Championship*** Ravens @ Pats

are phil simms and boomer esiason related?

waste of time out
Flacco 28-yd bootleg here lolz
....or not
Wow. Both of these teams look really good. I wouldn't want to play either of them, especially the Patriots. Tom Brady in the Super Bowl is just unstoppable.
dumb call

Vince Wilfork is a man

damn you Rashaun Woods
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
....or not

comparing alex to flacco

Originally posted by area49:
Wow. Both of these teams look really good. I wouldn't want to play either of them, especially the Patriots. Tom Brady in the Super Bowl is just unstoppable.

You again.
Man, why not just punt? FG is too risky (I'm not familiar with the Ravens' kicker) and going for it on 4th and 6? Jeez.....

EDIT: Nevermind. I was paying attention to how much time is left.
[ Edited by horsecore on Jan 22, 2012 at 2:59 PM ]
gotta take the tie there...unless you absolutely don't trust your kicker to make it.

he looks horrible
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Man I hate it when QBs through the ball out of bounds on 4th down. At least throw it down the middle towards someone and see what happens.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

he looks horrible

Unstoppable except when he lost?
Must stop for the Ravens now.

unstoppables unless we played in LA