LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

***AFC Championship*** Ravens @ Pats

Shop 49ers game tickets
Didn't see an official thread.

I don't understand how Pats are favored by 9 when the only playoff team they beat are the broncos?
Go Ravens
go PATS!!!
I know they play before us but if we win I want the Ravens in the Super Bowl if we Lose I want the Patriots to win it all
i want thee 49ers to play the pats
I give the Ravens as much chance of winning this game as the Lions possibly upsetting the Saints...highly unlikely it'll happen.

Patriots vs. 49ers in the SB. Book it!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
all depends on how Flacco does... if he plays like he did against the Texans, Baltimore will be crushed. I actually would like to see the Ravens in the SB, though my Dad is a Steelers fan
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I guess Pats
i would like to see how brady will match up against his favorite team
I confused about something. The Steelers D was ranked #1 in yards and they allowed the same amount of points during the regular season as the niners. The Patriots had the 2nd worst defense and one of the worst of all time along with the Packers.

How did Tebow beat the Steelers but not the Patriots with such a huge discrepancy???

Originally posted by Paul:
all depends on how Flacco does... if he plays like he did against the Texans, Baltimore will be crushed. I actually would like to see the Ravens in the SB, though my Dad is a Steelers fan

That would kill him Paul.

I want AFC to win it if we lose sunday. I have a hatred for NY sports teams, and Giants and Jets play in New JERSEY not New YORK.
Ravens gonna win. Pats won't be able to stop Ray Rice, won't be able to score at will against that defense. probably be a close game but the Pats are very overrated IMO.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Ravens gonna win. Pats won't be able to stop Ray Rice, won't be able to score at will against that defense. probably be a close game but the Pats are very overrated IMO.

my boy Tom Brady will smash the Ravens but will lose to us in the SUper Bowl
Originally posted by valrod33:

fine by me, I think they'd be an easier matchup for us in some ways--plus it would be pretty badass for Alex to beat 3 former Super Bowl MVPs on his way to ring #1.
Originally posted by valrod33:

patriots havent beaten a team above 8-8 all season
Share 49ersWebzone