There are 182 users in the forums

Let's take a moment to LOL at the J-E-T-S

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
lolz
i said from the beginning of mark sanchezs career that he was not a good QB and he was holding the jets back. And everyone says "but but....he made it to the AFC championship twice" but he had the best defense those two years and his stats were still really bad. Theres a reason the jets never made it to the superbowl. His only chance of being a good QB is to go with carroll
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i said from the beginning of mark sanchezs career that he was not a good QB and he was holding the jets back. And everyone says "but but....he made it to the AFC championship twice" but he had the best defense those two years and his stats were still really bad. Theres a reason the jets never made it to the superbowl. His only chance of being a good QB is to go with carroll

Hey we deserve this. I can only hope for an Alex smith like turnaround from Sanchez. Heck wed be playing sunday as well if he played like smith. Go ahead and laugh because we crashed and burned.
Originally posted by Jetfan:

Hey we deserve this. I can only hope for an Alex smith like turnaround from Sanchez. Heck wed be playing sunday as well if he played like smith. Go ahead and laugh because we crashed and burned.

lol a jets fan on here? that was totally unexpected. welcome Jetfan
Originally posted by schmons:
lol a jets fan on here? that was totally unexpected. welcome Jetfan

How you doing? Yeah these 49ers remind me of my favorite jets team ever the 09 jets I just feel like rooting for them. Never had anything against them so I guess they can be a "secondary team" for me. Maybe I'll hang around for a while and if not I wish the best of luck to you guys Sunday
Nothing wrong with Sanchez yet, but cracks are showing. He is only in his 3rd year- and Alex our Saviour in his 6th and each with playoff wins.

I see coaching as the problem, and of course a supporting staff
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Nothing wrong with Sanchez yet, but cracks are showing. He is only in his 3rd year- and Alex our Saviour in his 6th and each with playoff wins.

Aside from his 17.5 million dollar annual salary you mean?
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

he has one of the better o line in nfl

and yes he may not have the best WR corps but definitally above average
Share 49ersWebzone