LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Let's take a moment to LOL at the J-E-T-S

Shop 49ers game tickets
turning on each other and their franchise QB and now they got the jets talking about peyton manning
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7450014/report-not-all-new-york-jets-love-mark-sanchez-eye-peyton-manning

"He's lazy and content because he knows he's not going to be benched."

"So many games, he looked defeated before he ever took the field," a team source said, according to the newspaper. "He didn't have much confidence in what he was about to go do. You could tell throughout the week in practice. He never felt comfortable with some of the things we were doing. It was too much for him."

"How can we when he's not improving at all?" the player said, according to the newspaper. "He thinks he is, but he's not. He has shown us what he's capable of."
[ Edited by schmons on Jan 11, 2012 at 11:57 AM ]
We play them next year and I want to smash them for the whole Crabtree mess. f**k that fat f**k Rex Ryan
wow even jets players turning on him
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im not totally shocked because I never thought Sanchez was that good at USC.
I don't think I ever recall 49ers players acting like that, even when Alex Smith or whoever was at QB was really sucking, just wow.
Lol gotta be santonio holmes saying that stuff.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't think I ever recall 49ers players acting like that, even when Alex Smith or whoever was at QB was really sucking, just wow.

thats cause the team new coaching was the problem

they even said that earlier this season (before the season started)
At least we were losing with the occasional gaff. This is damn embarrassing.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Im not totally shocked because I never thought Sanchez was that good at USC.

this.

• Paul
  • Veteran
So how did they go to back to back AFC title games? They are falling apart and I am shocked, I always assumed that Rex Ryan was a very big hard ass but apparently that's not the case. They could trade Sanchez easy, gonna be ugly this off season
this all starts with the coach. he has allowed a culture in the locker room where you can say whatever you want to whomever you want whenever you want. this is what you get.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I said he would be an NFL failure, I hate USC and was annoyed that he had some early success. He has not improved at all, so maybe I was right.

I was dead wrong.

I am a USC fan and was a big believer in Sanchez, I was wrong
I was a big believer in Ryan at HC, dead wrong
I was a big believer in Brian Schotty at OC and QB developer...ehh, hard to tell

I thought these Jets were going to bring down the Pats dynasty.

Yes, the lulz are well deserved
Share 49ersWebzone