There are 532 users in the forums
Let's take a moment to LOL at the J-E-T-S
Jan 11, 2012 at 11:58 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
We play them next year and I want to smash them for the whole Crabtree mess. f**k that fat f**k Rex Ryan
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
wow even jets players turning on him
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:16 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Im not totally shocked because I never thought Sanchez was that good at USC.
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,395
I don't think I ever recall 49ers players acting like that, even when Alex Smith or whoever was at QB was really sucking, just wow.
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:29 PM
- SundayTicket
- Member
- Posts: 5,316
Lol gotta be santonio holmes saying that stuff.
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't think I ever recall 49ers players acting like that, even when Alex Smith or whoever was at QB was really sucking, just wow.
thats cause the team new coaching was the problem
they even said that earlier this season (before the season started)
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM
- BodhiPaddlesOut
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,850
At least we were losing with the occasional gaff. This is damn embarrassing.
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:34 PM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,357
Originally posted by susweel:
Im not totally shocked because I never thought Sanchez was that good at USC.
this.
Jan 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM
- Paul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,729
So how did they go to back to back AFC title games? They are falling apart and I am shocked, I always assumed that Rex Ryan was a very big hard ass but apparently that's not the case. They could trade Sanchez easy, gonna be ugly this off season
Jan 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM
- schmons
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,145
this all starts with the coach. he has allowed a culture in the locker room where you can say whatever you want to whomever you want whenever you want. this is what you get.
Jan 11, 2012 at 1:44 PM
- BobS
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,143
I said he would be an NFL failure, I hate USC and was annoyed that he had some early success. He has not improved at all, so maybe I was right.
Jan 11, 2012 at 3:18 PM
- schmons
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,145
Jan 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM
- danimal
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,705
I was dead wrong.
I am a USC fan and was a big believer in Sanchez, I was wrong
I was a big believer in Ryan at HC, dead wrong
I was a big believer in Brian Schotty at OC and QB developer...ehh, hard to tell
I thought these Jets were going to bring down the Pats dynasty.
Yes, the lulz are well deserved
I am a USC fan and was a big believer in Sanchez, I was wrong
I was a big believer in Ryan at HC, dead wrong
I was a big believer in Brian Schotty at OC and QB developer...ehh, hard to tell
I thought these Jets were going to bring down the Pats dynasty.
Yes, the lulz are well deserved