Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which team are you cheering for to WIN tonight?.......Lions or Saints

Which team are you cheering for to WIN tonight?.......Lions or Saints

• mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Whatever team we play:

They kick the ball, we ram it down their throat.
They receive, we take the ball from them, and ram it down their throat.

Sounds like my friday night.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I want to see Jim Shorts cry again.
I want the Saints to win, 49ers need a challenge before going into the Cheese-hole. -They face the falcons, it'll be a cake-walk, Freddie Soft will visit, and our asses will be dominated in the Championship.
I don't think the Saints have any clue of who we are. We gave them all they could handle last time we played them.

But because of their high-flying offense, im sure their perception of us is that we can't keep up with them in scoring. They are not ready for our defense on the road.

We already punched the Lions.

I want to punch the Saints in the mouth and knock them OUT.

...and then hopefully that will shutup these talking head fools on NFL Network too.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I don't think the Saints have any clue of who we are. We gave them all they could handle last time we played them.

But because of their high-flying offense, im sure their perception of us is that we can't keep up with them in scoring. They are not ready for our defense on the road.

We already punched the Lions.

I want to punch the Saints in the mouth and knock them OUT.

...and then hopefully that will shutup these talking head fools on NFL Network too.

This.

When I saw them play the Saints on MNF last year, I was very surprised we were up in it.

Time to smash them out.

This year's game at the stick will be just like their Seattle game last year.
Saints. Wanna have them at Candlestick, didnt forget the Loss last year.
I don't understand why people would want the Saints to win, as they are clearly the better team. Why would you not want the 49ers to have the easiest road to their ultimate goal? That's just idiotic in my opinion.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Saints, I can't stand Jim Schwartz and I wanna give New Orleans an ass whoopin for what they did to us in the Preseason.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Saints, I can't stand Jim Schwartz and I wanna give New Orleans an ass whoopin for what they did to us in the Preseason.

This ^^

I mean how hard would it be to motivate a team with the s**t they pulled this pre-season? Aldon Smith stunt and a pile drive sack into Drew Brees would the best thing short of a Super Bowl win.
Saints - mostly because the Lions stand zero chance of beating the Packers in Lambeau and the Giants could give them a run for their money. The Saints are playing on another level right now, but I'm confident the Niners will be ready to put them in their place on our home field.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
I don't understand why people would want the Saints to win, as they are clearly the better team. Why would you not want the 49ers to have the easiest road to their ultimate goal? That's just idiotic in my opinion.

It's simple; if the 49ers cannot beat the Saints at home, they don't deserve to be in the Superbowl. -Sorry, but I don't like this "easy way" crap. -The Falcons/Giants coming in on a short week "scenario" will not help the 49ers' focus before taking on a team like the Packers on their own pedestal.
Some of you all better be careful what you wish for?

I would rather avoid the Saints
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

This ^^

I mean how hard would it be to motivate a team with the s**t they pulled this pre-season? Aldon Smith stunt and a pile drive sack into Drew Brees would the best thing short of a Super Bowl win.

Most definitely wanna see that!!!

But I'm tired of all this Saints talk or hype this past season, I hope we punch them in the mouth when we play them.

I don't know why but any time the Saints lose (which isn't often) I feel happy.
lions

then falcons/giants get a short week
going for the Lions, even though I hate them this season.

then rooting for the Falcons tomorrow.

want to avoid NYG and NO.

but no matter what I'm confident that we'll beat whoever our next opponent is.