There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

After browsing a lil on a Saints forum.....

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Lol last time Pierre Thomas saw a hit that hard was during Hurricane Katrina

Dieon Sanders said Wintner played like somebody shoved his moma's face in the sand before the game.
Originally posted by rudedog:
Dieon Sanders said Wintner played like somebody shoved his moma's face in the sand before the game.

f*** deion.
We broke them.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f4/%2A%2A%2Aofficial-saints-%40-49ers-nfc-divisional-playoff-game-day-thread%2A%2A%2A-221142/index153.html

nothing to do but laugh now. F Gregg Williams

I don't wish anyone ill usually but I hope GW puts a gun in his mouth

Hug me........o m g

**** willams. Get him outta here.

hoooolllllyyyyyy sheeeeeeeeeeet GW - fail

fml

Maybe now we can stop with the nonsense that Jenkins is an elite safety.

How did we allow Davis to burn us again. Unbelievable. I still cannot believe this.

What a jooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is all on Greg Williams

This one hurts.... Badly! ;( after the graham TD and the emotional high to come down to this? ;(

Well at least we made a game of it considering the epic failures of the first half... Owned by Alex Smith.

This almost seems staged.

We didn't lose. SF beat us.

Feels like the Saints of old... just setup for disappointment
Originally posted by zillabeast:
We broke them.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f4/%2A%2A%2Aofficial-saints-%40-49ers-nfc-divisional-playoff-game-day-thread%2A%2A%2A-221142/index153.html

Hug me........o m g

fml

How did we allow Davis to burn us again. Unbelievable. I still cannot believe this.

This one hurts.... Badly! ;( after the graham TD and the emotional high to come down to this? ;(

Well at least we made a game of it considering the epic failures of the first half... Owned by Alex Smith.

isn't this the same gregg williams that was in the superbowl a few years back? Why fire a guy who has helped them deliver a championship?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
isn't this the same gregg williams that was in the superbowl a few years back? Why fire a guy who has helped them deliver a championship?

His contract is up. And he is likely joining his friend, Jeff Fisher, on the Rams.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
lol at how confused some of those Saints fans are. Some are blasting Williams for blitzing, but others are blasting him for playing prevent
Originally posted by vaden:
lol at how confused some of those Saints fans are. Some are blasting Williams for blitzing, but others are blasting him for playing prevent

so weird yet so familiar lol :P
We broke them.

Hug me........o m g

fml

I cannot wait for work tommorow. There is this hardcore saints fan there. Thursday we got into a epic showdown. He gave me the usual stuff that we couldn't match the saints point for point in there house or ours. I countered that all these saints fans assume that we will make the mistake as every other team you guys beat this year and try to match you point for point for point but that the niners will make you play our kind of game. Hard hitting, physical, thats what we are.

Then he arrogantly said the saints were more physical and that they would be the first team to run all over the niners this season. Once a person makes comments like these you either wonder how much football they watch or how much crack they smoke? I repeat, I cannot wait for tommorow!
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jan 15, 2012 at 8:15 AM ]
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
We broke them.

Hug me........o m g

fml

• titan
  • Veteran
Blaming GW! Classless fans that are looking for excuses. It was an awesome football game that our defense dominated.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Had to add this one...

And finally a compliment...

Alex's new nickname....

Alex ****** Smith

Someone pointing out that the players have the responsibility to make a play no matter the call..

Your problem is that you can't distinguish between our players failing to make plays and our coordinator calling the wrong play.

lol....
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
We broke them.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Hug me........o m g

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
fml

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I cannot wait for work tommorow. There is this hardcore saints fan there. Thursday we got into a epic showdown. He gave me the usual stuff that we couldn't match the saints point for point in there house or ours. I countered that all these saints fans assume that we will make the mistake as every other team you guys beat this year and try to match you point for point for point but that the niners will make you play our kind of game. Hard hitting, physical, thats what we are.

Then he arrogantly said the saints were more physical and that they would be the first team to run all over the niners this season. Once a person makes comments like these you either wonder how much football they watch or how much crack they smoke? I repeat, I cannot wait for tommorow!

Keep us updated. I know there are Saints fans out there who are clear headed though. This not being one of them.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home