There are 152 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: 2011-12 NFL Playoffs Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Happy I won't have to hear anymore about the "underrated" Bengals and how great Dalton is. They were something 1-8 against winning teams and Dalton regressed in the second half.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is why Marvin Lewis needs to be fired; has proven TWICE now he doesn't know how to manage a young QB in the post-season, nor an entire NFL team in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.

What's funny is Marvin is the other candidate people bring up for coach of the year other then Harbaugh.

Sorry but I have this funny feeling Marvin Lewis might be fired after this. Lewis has had way too many chances to build and rebuild his team to get to the playoffs but always came up short like today.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is why Marvin Lewis needs to be fired; has proven TWICE now he doesn't know how to manage a young QB in the post-season, nor an entire NFL team in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.

What's funny is Marvin is the other candidate people bring up for coach of the year other then Harbaugh.

Mike Greenberg actually said he'd vote for him over Harbaugh
Red Rifle's getting Roasted
Was that Nate that got the stiff arm from Foster?!
let's go Lions!
Alright.. Saints vs. Lions.

I want Saints to win, because it seems like our team has been preparing for them all week, and it would be great to beat them at home. And if Lions win, we spent 1 week preparing for a team we arent going to play (Saints)

BUT, with a Lions win, i feel like it'll be a much easier game.

Ahhhh!.
why is it so awkward between Rodney and Charles? it is awful.
Damn Rodney Harrison about to get into a fight lol
Originally posted by HessianDud:

"Can you guys settle this later?!"

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Regular season= year of the QB
Post season=year of the RB

How can you say that after watching Dalton and Yates. Just wait til some real QBs play before making such bold statements.

Snider has a point, everyone saying you have to pass to win in the playoffs can shut up now.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

what happened?
i wonder what Alex is if Dalton is "good."

Stats-wise and record-wise (including come-from-behind wins), Smith is better than Dalton. What makes some people think Dalton is better is him being a rookie.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

i like how before the Houston game Charles was like, "I'll bet you dinner," and Dungy was all, "um, hey now, you can't say 'bet' on TV." lol. what a weiner.
Originally posted by fastforward:
i wonder what Alex is if Dalton is "good."

Stats-wise and record-wise (including come-from-behind wins), Smith is better than Dalton. What makes some people think Dalton is better is him being a rookie.

unrelated at all to daltns success

but aj green is one hell of a WR

guy is going to be a top 5 WR very soon
Share 49ersWebzone