Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Ok you guys think it is so easy to do this. "1 game" etc. arguments. Show me 1 other NFL backup who posted 480 yards or more and 6 TD's or more all season long. In fact that's not even fair to you...
So I will give you 2 seasons. 2 entire NFL seasons.
480 yards or more.
6 TD's or more.
By an NFL backup. Show me. I'll be waiting....
If you can't come up with anything I will be left with nothing but to realize the Green Bay Packers have AWESOME TALENT SURROUNDING THE QB (ANY QB).
You need 2 things for this to happen. You need an amazing day offensively, and equally horrible day defensively. If your defense doesn't give up 40 points you're not putting up those kind of stats.
Billy Volek. 492 yards and 4 touchdowns for Tennessee. That didn't take long did it? So are we going to call Dereck Mason, Earl Bennett, and Ben Troupe amazing offensive talent? It's not chopped liver, but really
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM ]