LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

How concerned are you??

Shop 49ers game tickets
How concerned are you faithful, not about beating the Lambs, but about the Colts beating the Jags, which would almost assuredly send Andrew Luck to the Rams and become our biggest foe for years to come???
Not sure Rams take Luck..they probably trade out of the pick...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
How concerned are you faithful, not about beating the Lambs, but about the Colts beating the Jags, which would almost assuredly send Andrew Luck to the Rams and become our biggest foe for years to come???

i really doubt they draft Luck. Bradford's contract is too expensive to trade or cut. they trade out, IMO.
Originally posted by boast:

i really doubt they draft Luck. Bradford's contract is too expensive to trade or cut. they trade out, IMO.

+1
Luck isn't Peyton anyways.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Despite the lack of feasibility with the Rams taking Luck or trading him, it's still a HUGE temptation for the Rams organization and one that makes me uncomfortable. Anything can happen when you have trigger in hand and the #1 pick.
[ Edited by LionHeartofGold on Dec 27, 2011 at 1:05 PM ]
Luck is way way overhyped....
Luck indeed is overhyped, but very talented nonetheless. He will be an NFL starter and quickly.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Despite the lack of feasibility with the Rams taking Luck or trading him, it's still a HUGE temptation for the Rams organization and one that makes me uncomfortable. Anything can happen when you have trigger in hand and the #1 pick.

trading the pick is far more enticing from the Rams point of view. they have holes everywhere.
Originally posted by boast:
trading the pick is far more enticing from the Rams point of view. they have holes everywhere.

You are likely correct, and the Rams are not likely to trade Luck to a divisional rival. Time to go do my homework on the Colts vs Jags game.

Gonna get flamed for this....

....not concerned at all about Luck.

After watching SF this year I know really beleive something I suspected before. I think Luck is over-rated (ducking and looking around for flying fruit). I think he's a product of that system that made Josh Johnson the highest rated QB in college football history and has Alex Smith in the Pro Bowl discussion.

I'm more concerned with them trading the pick for multiple #1s.
I'm not concerned since we now have a legit coaching staff and GM. If we're good ourselves, it doesn't matter what the competition does.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Gonna get flamed for this....

....not concerned at all about Luck.

After watching SF this year I know really beleive something I suspected before. I think Luck is over-rated (ducking and looking around for flying fruit). I think he's a product of that system that made Josh Johnson the highest rated QB in college football history and has Alex Smith in the Pro Bowl discussion.

I'm more concerned with them trading the pick for multiple #1s.

or maybe not. It appears I wasn't the only person thinking this. LOL!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm not concerned since we now have a legit coaching staff and GM. If we're good ourselves, it doesn't matter what the competition does.

Exactly, I think having Harbaugh as coach will be a major asset against him. If Luck has any hidden weaknesses Harbaugh will know them and exploit them.
Originally posted by BobS:
Exactly, I think having Harbaugh as coach will be a major asset against him. If Luck has any hidden weaknesses Harbaugh will know them and exploit them.

^^^ this right here....
Share 49ersWebzone