LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 137 users in the forums

How concerned are you??

Shop 49ers game tickets
Luck will turn down the NFL and take a CEO job with The Texas Instruments company.
Its out of our hands so I'm not gonna stress over it. If there was ever a team to throw a game it will be the colts on sunday
  • Paul
  • Veteran
not worried at all...Bradford still has potential, and the Rams could get multiple future first rounders if they trade out of the pick. So not worried at all
The Jags are aweful. They are real beatable.
I'm only concerned about ALex. I think he is going to get hurt, like garrison hearst against the falcons that one year, that ruined our whole playoff run.
Much more concerned they trade for a king's ransome. Depending on the team but Cleveland has 2 firsts + first round next year and ++.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Much more concerned they trade for a king's ransome. Depending on the team but Cleveland has 2 firsts + first round next year and ++.

That would be my concern. They dismiss all the hype and trade for a kings randsom that would allow them actually improve the team.
luck is being overrated by the fans againsr good D he hasnt produced and he is benefiting from the best o line in football (look at the rams o line)

also he has greatly regressed since harbaugh left
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
luck is being overrated by the fans againsr good D he hasnt produced and he is benefiting from the best o line in football (look at the rams o line)

I'm not sure I would go that far.

As to the OP's question.......I am not overly concerned. If the Rams were to be stupid enough to go after Luck, they would be hamstrung for who knows how long with Bradford's contract, thus limiting them in trying to put a team around Luck. And they are devoid of talent in virtually all areas of their team.

If they were smart they would trade for multiple picks and focus on getting a competent GM who could actually build a team.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

all of this.

I've been saying it since lst year, I want kellen moore.

• bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Luck indeed is overhyped, but very talented nonetheless. He will be an NFL starter and quickly.

all the quicker for us to break him
All depends on Indy. It their pick still, If I'm the G.M. I trade out of it for more picks after all , they are rebuilding. Oh by the way I want a more expierenced coach..
Rams will get a kings ransom for the 1st over all pick. If Indy dont pull the trigger . . . . some other team looking for a NFL ready rookie QB to step in will. No way the Rams give up on the QB already there.
Share 49ersWebzone