LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 144 users in the forums

Trade for Sam Bradford

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by captveg:
No chance in hell the Rams would be foolish enough to trade Bradford within the division.

For the zoners who would not want Sam Bradford, they are delirious. Who cares about the salary, a franchise qb is worth it. I would take Bradford over any of the qb's in this draft, including Luck. I watch Stanford games (have season tickets) I think he is an awesome college qb, but feel that the speed of the pro game will make his first few years in the NFL a challenge.

And you dont think Bradford's have been a challenge? I was very high on Bradford coming out of school but he doesnt have the arm, quite the size, or the mobility that Andrew Luck does. What he does have is a contract that is probably double the size of what Luck will get. His contract is just too large and he really hasnt proven that he is a "franchise QB" in my opinion to warrant it. If the Rams had the #1 pick they would select Andew Luck and do anything they could to unload Bradford.
i see scared lil b@tch in bradfords eyes
Lets just imagine a wild scenario. St Louis ends up with Andrew Luck and noone is willing to take on Sam Bradford's contract in a trade so he ends up being cut (rams would take a huge hit). Would you sign him or Alex Smith for 2012
Originally posted by Sikh408:
Lets just imagine a wild scenario. St Louis ends up with Andrew Luck and noone is willing to take on Sam Bradford's contract in a trade so he ends up being cut (rams would take a huge hit). Would you sign him or Alex Smith for 2012

We all say we want a QB that is elite.. drives his teams to wins and more points like Brees does with his defense or Brady does with his defense.. And now we have people saying lets trade our QB that has our team at 10-3 for the QB whose driven his team to the #2 overall pick??? Id say more but i just dont think theres any need to.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
We all say we want a QB that is elite.. drives his teams to wins and more points like Brees does with his defense or Brady does with his defense.. And now we have people saying lets trade our QB that has our team at 10-3 for the QB whose driven his team to the #2 overall pick??? Id say more but i just dont think theres any need to.

I listened to the Red N Gold wrap up, and they conceded: although Smith may have his flaws, it's dumbfounded right now to say, "he needs to go.." Who'll replace him? Kaepernick? Tolzien? Kap is more raw than Tolzien, but Tolzien is unproven. Then again, T.J. Yates?
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
sam bradford = alex smith

No!! Sam Bradford is best the QB than Alex Smith! please trade for SAm Bradford our 49ers team please!!! trust me bro!! i am serious!!! I can see my eyes on sam bradford because i am a big fan of sam bradford! I think, Peyton Manning is almost same level with Sam Bradford!!

Why is this even a thread? Does anyone really believe that one division rival would give up early draft picks to another division rival in exchange for a pre-rookie cap #1 overall QB contract?

This isn't even close to plausible.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

No!! Sam Bradford is best the QB than Alex Smith! please trade for SAm Bradford our 49ers team please!!! trust me bro!! i am serious!!! I can see my eyes on sam bradford because i am a big fan of sam bradford! I think, Peyton Manning is almost same level with Sam Bradford!!

this thread for me!
Id take bradford, for a contract the size of alex smiths. You haters have to keep in mind though, he had a slightly above average rook year, and this year he is playing how I expected he would have his rookie year. (Plus josh mcdouche is his O.C)

I think you will see the real bradford next year.

Originally posted by cwilson830:

Bradford wishes.

Gonna be third coordinator in three years... New Smith for sure.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Bradford wishes.

Gonna be third coordinator in three years... New Smith for sure.

Good point I forgot about that.
Josh Mcdouchles is going to get fired, or possibly hired to coach KC (slight rumors)
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
And you dont think Bradford's have been a challenge? I was very high on Bradford coming out of school but he doesnt have the arm, quite the size, or the mobility that Andrew Luck does. What he does have is a contract that is probably double the size of what Luck will get. His contract is just too large and he really hasnt proven that he is a "franchise QB" in my opinion to warrant it. If the Rams had the #1 pick they would select Andew Luck and do anything they could to unload Bradford.

Bradford has just as good size and arm strength, if not better, than Andrew Luck.
Share 49ersWebzone