LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Trade for Sam Bradford

Shop 49ers game tickets
St. Louis will most likely end up with the 2nd overall pick. Andrew luck will be taken first overall. Do the Rams pickup Robert Griffin or other potential explosive quarterback comming out of this years draft. I have a feeling Sam Bradford might get traded based on how heavy his potential contract weighs on a new team.
Sam Bradford is an upgrade over Alex Smith!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
pan de lun
Sam Bradford=yuck
[ Edited by winner21 on Dec 13, 2011 at 10:44 AM ]
Justin Blackmon will be the pick and the Rams wont be trading away Bradford and that horrbile contract of his
sam bradford = alex smith
Stop listening to Jon Gruden. He is an idiot.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
uh no
NO WAY.

It will really depend on who the new HC is and how he and the GM plan the Rams future direction. I feel they'll take Blackmon or trade it and get a quality OLine person. They need to protect Bradford - their OLine is terrible.

Not to burst any bubbles BUT - Alex Smith is not going anywhere. He'll be resigned for sure!

I feel [don't know for sure] that Kap and Tholzien [sp?] are being groomed to move up sooner than later.
Great first post...

Originally posted by King49er:
Great first post...

This.

Welcome to the Webzone.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Justin Blackmon will be the pick and the Rams wont be trading away Bradford and that horrbile contract of his

This. But welcome to the zone.
Bradford isn't that bad.

What would worry me is if the Rams trade down and get two Olinemen
Do existing zones create new user names so they can Create threads that might be stupid.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Bradford isn't that bad.

What would worry me is if the Rams trade down and get two Olinemen

The only team with ammo like that is the pats. Thinking Brady to Blackmon!
Share 49ersWebzone