There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ben Roethlisberger has a high ankle sprain

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I wanted to know how good we are by playing Rothlisberger and the Steelers. Raven was just a fluke of schedule. But know we won't know.

Ravens werent a fluke, and we are still playing the Steelers. The Ravens proved they are still a legit team without their star player.

No I meant the way we played against the Ravens was a fluke. The Steeler is a better team with Rothlisberger. That ankle looks like it's broken to me. Not sure why they don't kart him off instead of letting him walk back.
Dennis dixon returns to the bay!
No I meant the way we played against the Ravens was a fluke. The Steeler is a better team with Rothlisberger. That ankle looks like it's broken to me. Not sure why they don't kart him off instead of letting him walk back.
nah doesnt look as serious on halftime show , showed him sorta walking with it .. probably just a bruise or something.
hahahahahhahahahhahaha
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
nah doesnt look as serious on halftime show , showed him sorta walking with it .. probably just a bruise or something.

McNabb played an entire game with a broken ankle. Walking on it doesn't mean anything.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Xray negative
X-ray was negative he has a high ankle sprain
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by thedude:
f**k that, I want to play that fat b*****d and beat the Steelers at their best.

agreed

yup
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by thedude:
f**k that, I want to play that fat b*****d and beat the Steelers at their best.

agreed

yup

I agree with those guys
It's impossible for that fatass to get hurt.
He's playing
Waiting for the "Rodgers HURT!!!!!!" thread......
wt......... f
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Waiting for the "Rodgers HURT!!!!!!" thread......

That would be during the game against us
ziggy hood hurt