There are 189 users in the forums

Ben Roethlisberger has a high ankle sprain

Shop 49ers game tickets
You must be new to niner talk.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
The thread nazis made it, so I'm excited about that.
This sucks! I want him to play, now the 49ers will win and people will say "well it's because they didn't have Big Ben."
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hes f**kin dumb for goin back in, when he f**ks it up even more and his team gets bounced from the playoffs with charlie batch hes gonna feel stupid

I don't blame Ben at all, he is a competitor. I blame his head coach! Mike Tomlin needs to be thinking about the bigger picture here. They need Ben for the playoffs; Charlie Batch is more than capable of getting a few more points on the board and the Steelers defense is definitely able to hold the Browns to less than 14 points.
injuries happen if we win because of it oh well
Originally posted by verb1der:
This sucks! I want him to play, now the 49ers will win and people will say "well it's because they didn't have Big Ben."

I would like for Ben to play as well. I want the 49ers to get as much playoff caliber play before the end of the regular season as possible. But, if Ben doesn't play I could give a crap what other will say, we will have a first round bye if we beat the Steelers. That will be HUGE!
Originally posted by jreff22:

I'm just sick of not getting enough respect! Plus the 49ers need to be tested against a powerhouse team before the playoffs, and the Steelers is the last obstacle.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I'm just sick of not getting enough respect! Plus the 49ers need to be tested against a powerhouse team before the playoffs, and the Steelers is the last obstacle.

but but but...the Cardinals beat four mediocre to horrible teams recently!
The 9ers don't need any steenk'n respect until after the final game of the NFL season...

we need to test the offense, I'm not worried about the D

I'm a little worried about the D, Flacco produced one hell of a drive against them!
Originally posted by okdkid:
but but but...the Cardinals beat four mediocre to horrible teams recently!

Cards ARE who we think they are!
Gimpy or not, i want him to play. Fangio's gotta let the dogs loose for this game! I SMELL BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! SIC EM BOYZ!!!!

I'm a little worried about the D, Flacco produced one hell of a drive against them!

if this means Willis gets another week of rest then better for the long run
He'll play. Long rest between now and the game.
Share 49ersWebzone