There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A.Smith, D.Brees, A.Rodgers

if one of those QB's got hurt which team do you think will still keep rolling?
The Packers would still keep rolling because the backup has played in that system. Although we are a run-based team our backup is a rookie and as far as the Saints go, obviously their system requires accuracy and Brees is an elite player so you know that would be a loss and I don't the Saints have a backup that has played a whole lot.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
depends if Tolzien wants to play.
packers

they have the best backup QB and too many weapons on offense
I think we would be fine without Alex. I think we'll like Houston where our defense and run game can carry us for games as long as Kaepernick stays turnover free too.

Green Bay would take a New England 07-08 type drop. Undefeated to a 10-6 type team.

The Saints are f*cked.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
packers

they have the best backup QB and too many weapons on offense

I agree, Matt Flynn has just as much experience with that offense than Rodgers does.
Packers rely on the screen, dumpoffs, playaction, hopefully getting a pass interference flag lobs,
until the defense gets a pick or turnover (See Eli's dumb pick six), then the bombs will slowly come out.

If we screw up, meh. We also could make a game out of just Gore/Hunter, dumpoffs and checkdowns,because our defense,
like the Packers, would bail us out.

The Saints would be screwed.It's hard to get at Brees though, because that guy gets the ball out faster than any of the three.
niners. easy. he's the least important to their respective teams.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This

We have a good running game, strong defense and special teams. Any decent QB would be able to fill in and we would still win.
  • Amir
  • Veteran

This. Not to mention we have a rookie back-up.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
All three teams would be fu,ked.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I agree, Matt Flynn has just as much experience with that offense than Rodgers does.

The guy has only started one game. The Packers would be the least hurt, but there'd still be a sizable drop in how well the offense performs.
Originally posted by susweel:

This

We have a good running game, strong defense and special teams. Any decent QB would be able to fill in and we would still win.

I think that's what a lot of fans thought in 2007, Remember this?: "Dilfer will be even better."
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

This

I think that's what a lot of fans thought in 2007, Remember this?: "Dilfer will be even better."

JH >>>> Nolan is also a big part of it.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

This

JH >>>> Nolan is also a big part of it.

Flynn has been in the GB system for a while, Kap is a rookie.....who is NO backup?