There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will the Packers finish the REGULAR season undefeated?

Will the Packers finish the REGULAR season undefeated?

Hate to admit it, but yes...looks that way. Some teams came close like NYG and even the lowly Vikings. So, they're beatable.
Unless they pull an Indy.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I'll go one further: 19-0
I just don't see the sex appeal in this record anymore.
Originally posted by okdkid:
I just don't see the sex appeal in this record anymore.

It will only matter if they win the superbowl.
Originally posted by FL9er:

I agree. I dont see them losing. But then again.. I said the same thing about New England a few years ago.
Rodgers will be benched after they clinch the #1 seed
Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
You cannot make these blanket statements.....even one such as "they beat them in Detroit.....how can they win in GB?"

Look at the Giants today........a team that lost to Philly at home, and got destroyed by the Saints. Only long time NYers knew the Giants had a shot, and they almost did.

I'm not totally sold on GB being the best team in the league....once Rodgers is contained, they are beatable.

ITA. They've had an extremely easy schedule. Even the few tough teams they faced, they got them at their weak moments. Chi, Atl, Det, NYG all weren't playing well going into their games vs. GB, although the Giants did step up their game today. I actually picked them to win, knowing their history, and it really could've gone either way. GB isn't close to the recent great Pats and Colts teams, imo.

Al excuses. You can only play who is on your Schedule. Thats like the Weak NFC West excuse for our record. It is not GB fault if a team is not playing well that week. Your excusing Possible greatness to luck. There is nothing lucky about the Clinic AR is putting on. actually they are playing well enough to compete with any of the Great teams.
........................that'sashame......
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by FL9er:

I agree. I dont see them losing. But then again.. I said the same thing about New England a few years ago.

Close, but no cigar