There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Head Coach Firing TRACKER

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
ESPN reporting Rams will fire the HC and GM monday.

Glazer was saying he thinks Jeff Fisher will be the new coach.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,691
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Glazer was saying he thinks Jeff Fisher will be the new coach.

That is what they need with a young QB a coach that believes a conservative ball control offense and will throw you under the bus if he doesn't like you.
JayGlazer Jay Glazer



Black Monday has begun. Rams have fired their head coach Steve Spagnola
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
JayGlazer Jay Glazer



Black Monday has begun. Rams have fired their head coach Steve Spagnola

Who needs a DC?

He will get a job quickly
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
JayGlazer Jay Glazer



Black Monday has begun. Rams have fired their head coach Steve Spagnola

Who needs a DC?

He will get a job quickly

Supposedly he's headed to Philadelphia.
Rams fans everywhere are crying.....for joy
GM Billy Devanney also fired in St Louis as well.

Michael Lombardi
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Supposedly he's headed to Philadelphia.

damn that sucks

they will be dangerous next year
Reports: Colts Making Changes To Front Office, Jim Caldwell Fired

Matt Miller ·MoreRT @StampedeBlue: Reports: #ColtsMaking Changes To Front Office, Jim Caldwell Fired sbn.to/w3DLLa


Adam Schefter Bucs fired Raheem Morris.
[ Edited by hungarian9erfan on Jan 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM ]
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Reports: Colts Making Changes To Front Office, Jim Caldwell Fired

Matt Miller ·MoreRT @StampedeBlue: Reports: #ColtsMaking Changes To Front Office, Jim Caldwell Fired sbn.to/w3DLLa

Why it took so long i do not know
lol caldwell
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Reports: Colts Making Changes To Front Office, Jim Caldwell Fired

Matt Miller ·MoreRT @StampedeBlue: Reports: #ColtsMaking Changes To Front Office, Jim Caldwell Fired sbn.to/w3DLLa

Why it took so long i do not know

That dude should of never been coach, Peyton Manning has been the coach of that team for the past 10 years.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,691
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Bucs fired Raheem Morris.
Surprised that Raheem Morris had such a short leash in TB
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora



Raheem Morris was informed he has been fired. Live Coverage on NFL Network now #insideslant