LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 356 users in the forums

Head Coach Firing TRACKER

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Today's journalist just talking s**t...Jeff Fisher is highly overrated imo. It's not like he was consisently successful with the Titans. The Rams should get an offensive-minded HC.

Originally posted by Jcool:
With Jeff Fisher what is it 6 winning seasons in 17 years as a head coach?

Honestly Fisher never really had the talent on his teams to be elite
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
LaCanfora says Fisher going to STL means they would be able to compete for the division. I lauighed, Seattle and Arizona are by far better, and We should have this division locked up for a while.

considering our schedule next season

a 8-8 or 9-7 should get it done
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
LaCanfora says Fisher going to STL means they would be able to compete for the division. I lauighed, Seattle and Arizona are by far better, and We should have this division locked up for a while.

We'll still have double digit wins next season
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Fisher I think is still a solid coach... didn't always make the playoffs but his teams were for the most part competitive. I would prefer him to go to the AFC than the NFC.
mortreport Chris Mortensen

#Bears GM Jerry Angelo has been relieved of his duties, per league source. #NFL32

i think Lovie Smith will be fired
[ Edited by hungarian9erfan on Jan 3, 2012 at 7:14 AM ]
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Jeff Fisher interviewing with the Dolphins today. Arrived in a helicopter with Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.

please sign him, i dont want him to coach the rams
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

We'll still have double digit wins next season

I think we'll get to 10 wins, but I'm not expecting 13-3 again. We play the tough AFC East, and then have to face Green Bay away and New Orleans at the Super Dome. Not to mention likely improved Bears and Lions teams.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Honestly Fisher never really had the talent on his teams to be elite
Sorry, he had enough time with the Titans to surround himself with talent and/or get the most out of his players.

Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Could happen but I think that he'll get another year. It's not seldom seen that a team stop winning after their QB gone down.
My predictions.
Fisher to the Dolphins
Gruden to the Rams
Cowher to the Colts
  • Paul
  • Veteran
mortreport Chris Mortensen

#Bears GM Jerry Angelo has been relieved of his duties, per league source. #NFL32

I already posted in the Angelo thread... I have a feeling Smith may be fired due to the team's collapse (Cutler or no Cutler), but he would immediately get another job at one of the other openings (Bucs would be a spot I'm thinking)

• Chief
  • Veteran
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Jeff Fisher interviewing with the Dolphins today. Arrived in a helicopter with Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.

please sign him, i dont want him to coach the rams

I would rather they get a proven failure like Fisher and stay away from the unproven studs like Harbaugh.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
I already posted in the Angelo thread... I have a feeling Smith may be fired due to the team's collapse (Cutler or no Cutler), but he would immediately get another job at one of the other openings (Bucs would be a spot I'm thinking)

Or St. Louis (coached in a Superbowl as a coordinator there)
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 3, 2012 at 8:16 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
My predictions.
Fisher to the Dolphins
Gruden to the Rams
Cowher to the Colts

I agree with 2 of 3. Helicopter rides got us Justin Smith, might help MIA land Fisher...haha.
Cowher is interviewing?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Cowher is interviewing?

i dont think so
Share 49ersWebzone