LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Week 13 Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
LOL @ Desean ignoring Vince Young
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Way to call the timeout, Andy

Right?! I was like... uhhh, you have 2 TOs and an explosive offense wtf?
hahaaha VY trying to talk to Jackson and the dude still not interested. I do not want this dude on my 9ers team. What happens when he doesnt get the ball? Dudes a cancer in the locker room if he doesnt get his.
Desean is being a dumbass... in a contract year!? Thats some real immature s**t
Watching that replay - only the PS players turned to look and tried to move to get open lol.

This Eagles team is embarrassing.
Up until this game, I didn't think there was a chance Reid could get fired. Now I really don't know, because it's clear he's lost the team. As for DeSean, yeah, he's gone.
Vince Young sucks
jackson is so done in philly, if they fanchise him its gonna be a repeat of this yr so i dont see him being franchised. i wont be surprised if they suspend him for a few games or the rest of the yr if they dont win this game
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Way to call the timeout, Andy

Right?! I was like... uhhh, you have 2 TOs and an explosive offense wtf?

And the half ends with two TO's on the board. Andy's always been bad with clock management, but this seems more like giving up than anything else.
Go and do some situps in the Eagles parking lot DeSean, T.O had more class playing on the field.

....and I'm done watching this game.

Eagles need to clean house. Reid has been a pretty good coach but his weaknesses are really on display now and he has lost this team. His window closed a long time ago and this whole team needs a new direction.
The f**k is this s**t? A McNabb pity party???

lol, he had a party on ESPN earlier too.

Maybe he shoulda gotten in shape and learned the playbook.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Deactivate Jackson for the remainder of the season.
Share 49ersWebzone