LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 163 users in the forums

Week 13 Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Why is Norv talking about how great of a win this was, "yeah got the ship corrected" bs blah blah blah

you beat a garbage team, congrats
Originally posted by jreff22:
Why is Norv talking about how great of a win this was, "yeah got the ship corrected" bs blah blah blah

are they still in it?

wtf?

Acting as if they're going to win out. They can't even beat the raiders or the Broncos.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

are they still in it?

wtf?

Acting as if they're going to win out. They can't even beat the raiders or the Broncos.

2 games back, not mathematically eliminated yet

I hate how teams play like crap, beat a horse s**t team then have "figure it out, taken a giant step, come together"....the cliche's after a over hyped team wins against an inferior opponent are so dumb. Saw a dumb headline earlier today about how the Jets and Sanchez are rolling after their back to back wins...they beat Buffalo and Washington excuse me if I don't get the champagne.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

are they still in it?

wtf?

2 games back, not mathematically eliminated yet

I hate how teams play like crap, beat a horse s**t team then have "figure it out, taken a giant step, come together"....the cliche's after a over hyped team wins against an inferior opponent are so dumb. Saw a dumb headline earlier today about how the Jets and Sanchez are rolling after their back to back wins...they beat Buffalo and Washington excuse me if I don't get the champagne.

its the jets and the media wants 1 of their darlings to succeed so of course theyre gonna write that complete bs
ESPN and TNF need to start having flex games. These boring games have to be killing their ratings.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Gabbert looking like a rookie Alex smith.

i'm glad i'm not watching. not sure i could handle seeing that again.

Bad thing is the fans have already turned on him because he's not Tebow.

2 TDs and 1 int for a rookie QB aren't bad. That team has like no talent outside of MJD, and Gabbert has not even played a full season and already has had 2 different coaches. I'm not saying I think he'll be great or anything but I think giving up on him after a few bad games and mediocre games as a rookie is dumb IMO.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Gabbert looking like a rookie Alex smith.

i'm glad i'm not watching. not sure i could handle seeing that again.

Bad thing is the fans have already turned on him because he's not Tebow.

2 TDs and 1 int for a rookie QB aren't bad. That team has like no talent outside of MJD, and Gabbert has not even played a full season and already has had 2 different coaches. I'm not saying I think he'll be great or anything but I think giving up on him after a few bad games and mediocre games as a rookie is dumb IMO.

Blainexcuses
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

His hair is dumb.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I just realized the Steelers play the Browns on Thursday night, then they get the 'mini bye' before they come out here. The Steelers dodged a bullet with that bit of scheduling. f**ks.

while the Niners have to go to seattle on a saturday after playing the steelers on MNF. yeah, i know most every other team is also playing on xmas eve, but couldn't the NFL have scheduled it to where the Niners at least stay at home after a night game on a shorter week instead of having to travel to that stupid loud stadium?
Dude, is the ESCO short for Escondido ? Just curious . I live there. Peace

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
ESPN and TNF need to start having flex games. These boring games have to be killing their ratings.

it's been a particularly bad season too. The experts who picked these games... well maybe they should be downgraded from experts.
Share 49ersWebzone