There are 213 users in the forums

Rolando McClain Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Considering he was laughing right after he shot the gun, and smiling while he got arrested, I don't think anyone can safely say he was grief stricken.

This
McClain made a simple mistake. This is a non issue if this happened in oakland, this would actually be rather tame by oakland's standards.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
If he is found to have intentionally fired a shot inches away from a man's head... he should be suspended for the entire 2012 season.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i would think holding a gun to someone's head then subsequently firing the gun into the air is a pretty serious offense.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:
McClain made a simple mistake. This is a non issue if this happened in oakland, this would actually be rather tame by oakland's standards.

one of the more retarded statements I've ever read.
Originally posted by valrod33:

i have to bump this because it's that funny
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I don't know. We talk a lot about here in terms of putting people in their place. His grandfather just died so who knows why that guy got his ass beat. The guy could have been a total dickwad saying s**t to a guy who's grandfather just died.

the victim got his ass beat by some other guy and when he(the victim) was crawling back to his car McClain came up to him with a gun

I know. Who knows why that dude got beat. Maybe he was mouthing off and obviously McClain snapped at the end but considering the context of his grandfather dying, who knows what his mental state was.

Both my Grandfathers are dead, one of which I was very close to, and the thought of putting a gun to another persons head never entered my mind.

Putting a gun to someone head and making them fear for their life, and only removing the gun after that person begged is not what I would categorize as a "Simple mistake".

It's a big friggen deal and hopefully the NFL will see it that was as well since redneck law obviously doesn't value human life.

unreal. making somebody beg for life isn't a simple mistake.
Originally posted by WINiner:

Putting a gun to someone head and making them fear for their life, and only removing the gun after that person begged is not what I would categorize as a "Simple mistake".

It's a big friggen deal and hopefully the NFL will see it that was as well since redneck law obviously doesn't value human life.
Depends on how you grew up. Dog fighting "normal" in some regions. You may not have done it but who knows how some perceive guns and pointing them at people.

Depends on how you grew up. Dog fighting "normal" in some regions. You may not have done it but who knows how some perceive guns and pointing them at people.

Jesus Christ I hope you are not serious

I just caught this while watching the game last night. So....this apparently happened in Alabama? Hello? IT'S ALABAMA! I didn't think it was POSSIBLE to "illegaly" fire a weapon in Alabama!!

I mean, some places have an Army surplus store. But in downtown Huntsville, they had a WAR SUPPLY STORE! What does that tell you??
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

lol i thought the same thing. Pointing a gun at another mans head has been f**ked up and not "normal" anywhere you go since guns were invented. Before that it was pointing a knife at someones. Before that it was pointing their arrow at someone. Before that it was spears. Before that it was spears. Before that it was fists and legs. Before that it was teeth.

Either way its never "normal" to do this, especially in 2011.
how is this clown not suspended yet??
Share 49ersWebzone