There are 454 users in the forums
Official LETS GO LIONS and Cowboys Suck Thanksgiving Day Thread
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:07 AM
- schmons
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,145
nnamdi was carted off the practice field today lol
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by schmons:
nnamdi was carted off the practice field today lol
lol I dunno why that made me laff.
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
acl?
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:11 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,668
Okay....GB = vulnerable to QB scrambles & reverses....noted
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:15 AM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,123
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:Okay....GB = vulnerable to QB scrambles & reverses....noted
And the run in general
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:17 AM
- LaMattsBlue
- Member
- Posts: 27,765
Originally posted by schmons:nnamdi was carted off the practice field today lol
What does this have to do with the Lions game?
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:18 AM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
Bunch of penalties
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:19 AM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
As soon as I seen Jim Shorts face pop on screen, I started rooting for Green Bay.
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:23 AM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,313
f**king refs.
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:23 AM
- horsecore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,280
Originally posted by jimrat201:
As soon as I seen Jim Shorts face pop on screen, I started rooting for Green Bay.
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:25 AM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Damn that dude Houston got drilled by his own guy. Helmet to the kneecap.
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:25 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
So many injuries this is what I'm worried tonight.
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM
- corona55569
- Veteran
- Posts: 723
I get tired of all this talk about how do you beat the packers magic formula crap..... Teams just have to play their
Game and execute better than the packers or any team for that matter... Simple strategy but it's the truth
Game and execute better than the packers or any team for that matter... Simple strategy but it's the truth
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:28 AM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by corona55569:
I get tired of all this talk about how do you beat the packers magic formula crap..... Teams just have to play their
Game and execute better than the packers or any team for that matter... Simple strategy but it's the truth
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:29 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
These penalties are f**king pathetic