There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Coach of the Year thread

  • obx49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,171
Jim Harbaugh is absolutely a no brainer COY. No one could've expected this from the Niners and all the credit in the world is due to Harbaugh. One thing that makes this run so amazing is that Harbaugh had only 2 weeks of training camp with this group due to the holdout.
if mccarthy goes undefeated, he may get the nod
I found it funny when Deion Sanders said that Harbaugh has now passed Marvin Lewis for coach of the year, Harbaugh has been the front runner all along.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I found it funny when Deion Sanders said that Harbaugh has now passed Marvin Lewis for coach of the year, Harbaugh has been the front runner all along.

Deion is a hater.

Lewis has been there for awhile.

Harbaugh came in with no TC or OTAs and is setting the league ablaze.
Bengals coach will get coach of the year. All of the Analysts have been talking about how great of a job he has done and blah blah blah blah. Get off his sack and look at what Harbaugh has done!
Originally posted by backontop:
Bengals coach will get coach of the year. All of the Analysts have been talking about how great of a job he has done and blah blah blah blah. Get off his sack and look at what Harbaugh has done!

Have you seen their schedule? I think the last half of the season is going to change that perception of him, lol.
Right now...

1)McCarthy
2)Harbawesome
3)M.Lewis
4)G.Kubiak
Jim gets my vote!
  • obx49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,171
Originally posted by King49er:
Right now...

1)McCarthy
2)Harbawesome
3)M.Lewis
4)G.Kubiak
I think its more Rodgers being the MVP rather than McCarthy being COY. Take Rodgers out and you have a mediocre team.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,844
Harbs should get it hands down.
anyone who nominates anyone other than Harbaugh is out-thinking themselves. Harbaugh is clearly the COY.
Rookie head coach with no offseason and the 49ers are 8-1. He's got to be the coach of the year.
Originally posted by King49er:
Right now...

1)McCarthy
2)Harbawesome
3)M.Lewis
4)G.Kubiak

gtfo
Originally posted by obx49:
I think its more Rodgers being the MVP rather than McCarthy being COY. Take Rodgers out and you have a mediocre team.

with a s**tty defense to boot
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by King49er:
Right now...

1)McCarthy
2)Harbawesome
3)M.Lewis
4)G.Kubiak

gtfo

I said "right now", and thats only because the Pack are 8-0, by the time the season ends, Mr.Harbawesome will be the COTY