LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Coach of the Year thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I nonimatez cowch Whizenc**t for COTY!!!!1
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
After today, I think the public perception meter tilts towards John Fox over Harbaugh. I hate saying that.
Originally posted by Shaj:
After today, I think the public perception meter tilts towards John Fox over Harbaugh. I hate saying that.

Kubiak?

Possibly. I think end of the year success is weighted more heavily for these type of awards. I still think Harbaugh is the front runner as long as we don't collapse down the stretch. What he has done with Alex is more impressive than what Fox has done with Tebow IMO.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by King49er:

Kubiak?

That's a legit one too. Winning with a backup. Damn, Harbaugh was the runaway candidate 3 weeks ago. Had it in the bag.

Kubiak?

They almost made the playoffs last year. I think the 9ers have had much more of a turnaround.

Harbaugh is a lock for the award

Kubiak?

That's a legit one too. Winning with a backup. Damn, Harbaugh was the runaway candidate 3 weeks ago. Had it in the bag.

Oh man I forgot about Kubiak. He has lost his starting QB, best pass rusher, and star WR for an extended period of time, and STILL has them atop the AFC. Impressive. Still giving the nod to Harbaugh tho.

I could see Fox getting it. But who really cares. It is an award. I would rather win and so would Harbaugh.
With a win over STL, Jim Harbaugh would become 1st rookie coach in #NFL history to win 13 or more games w/ team coming off a losing record.
http://twitter.com/#!/TaylorPrice49/status/152535745435942912

Originally posted by global_nomad:
With a win over STL, Jim Harbaugh would become 1st rookie coach in #NFL history to win 13 or more games w/ team coming off a losing record.

And that says it all!!!

BTW, for all the McCarthy/Belichick guys......did Seifert get the COY award after the '89 season?

WE got him right nhere
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Boss
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
there can't possibly be any doubt that it's our Harbaugh.
NOOOOOOOOBODAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

other than Jim Harbros
we win again motherf**kers
Share 49ersWebzone